Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

WallyxLinda-wally-west-26924312-573-182.jpg

Happy Valentine's day fellow Wally fans.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

Currently Reading: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner era), Justice League of America (Silver age era), Huntress ('89 series)

Mighty Member

I'm going to reserve judgement until the story is complete, rather than get angry about hypothetical things that may or may not happen.

Asking the Right Question Denirac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'm going to reserve judgement until the story is complete, rather than get angry about hypothetical things that may or may not happen.
    We’re Over Half Way and the story has done nothing of use for Wally bar set up incriminating evidence against him, and thats all its done, We’ve practically stalled on the starting line for this event
    Wally West deserved better than Heroes in Crisis

“Topically applied fluoride doesn't prevent tooth decay! It does render teeth detectable by spy satellite!”

“The plastic tips on shoelaces are called aglets, their true purpose is sinister.”

“There was a magic bullet. It was forged by Illuminati mystics to prevent us from learning the truth!”

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    WallyxLinda-wally-west-26924312-573-182.jpg

Happy Valentine's day fellow Wally fans.
    Happy Valentines .

To a better year for Wally and Linda...

My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

Currently Reading: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner era), Justice League of America (Silver age era), Huntress ('89 series)