Page 142 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3576
    It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

In other news: Botth and Lobdell interview here on CBR, friday.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Christ I hope they can actually fix Wally after the bullshit King put him through.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Christ I hope they can actually fix Wally after the bullshit King put him through.
    That's the silver lining to all this, and why I think Booth would want to be involved, but I don't have a lot of faith in Lobdell...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's the silver lining to all this, and why I think Booth would want to be involved, but I don't have a lot of faith in Lobdell...
    Booth has been liking and replying to people all over twitter when they ask him if the plan is to fix the mess. One person asked if they planned on untangling the mess that is HiC for Wally and his response has been "that's the plan"

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Booth was also involved in the last sabotage of Wally in 2014 with new 52 Wally. So I wouldn't count his involvement as a sign that Wally will be treated well.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Booth was also involved in the last sabotage of Wally in 2014 with new 52 Wally. So I wouldn't count his involvement as a sign that Wally will be treated well.
    And he’s also one of the More Vocal people fighting for Wally now, He had totally left DC and came back ONLY for this book.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    And he’s also one of the More Vocal people fighting for Wally now, He had totally left DC and came back ONLY for this book.
    Exactly. And he already admitted that being on Bloodshot AND Flash Forward is going to be difficult for him. I really think he wouldn’t be back on a DC book if there was no plan to clean the mess created by HiC.

And I saw artists like Doc Shaner being excited at the idea to draw Wally’s Family after Flash Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Exactly. And he already admitted that being on Bloodshot AND Flash Forward is going to be difficult for him. I really think he wouldn’t be back on a DC book if there was no plan to clean the mess created by HiC.

And I saw artists like Doc Shaner being excited at the idea to draw Wally’s Family after Flash Forward.
    All respect to Booth for his fandom, but I am kind of bummed Shaner is just on covers...

Booth did Rebirth Titans too remember. So while it is awesome that’s he’s a fan, he still doesn’t get me particularly excited. His style is a throwback, and throwback to me is counter productive when it comes to Wally’s generation of characters. It’s time for new voices and news styles to help bring them into the new era. I find this creative team just frustrating. At best it’s what, Rebirth Titans all over again, or at worst it’s New 52 TTs.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-13-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Booth did Rebirth Titans too remember. So while it is awesome that’s he’s a fan, he still doesn’t get me particularly excited. His style is a throwback, and throwback to me is counter productive when it comes to Wally’s generation of characters. It’s time for new voices and news styles to help bring them into the new era. I find this creative team just frustrating. At best it’s what Rebirth Titans all over again, at worst it’s New 52 TTs.
    Well, throwbacks seem to be all fans of Wally have to hold onto at this point...

Incredible Member

Oh god I never even thought of Shaner drawing the Flash Family. Dudes style is beyond perfect on some characters.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Oh god I never even thought of Shaner drawing the Flash Family. Dudes style is beyond perfect on some characters.
    This is just me, but Shaner is DC's best artist right now. I don't understand why he is not on Action Comics/Superman/Flash or another best seller.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Lobdell Says Flash Forward Is a Wally West Story Nine Years in the Making: https://www.cbr.com/flash-forward-wa...oth-interview/

This is just me, but Shaner is DC's best artist right now. I don't understand why he is not on Action Comics/Superman/Flash or another best seller.
    Shaner is easily one of the best in the business at the moment. It's criminal that he isn't working on everything.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Ultimate Member

Probably because if you put him on those books-he just blends in with every other artist that does those books. Also those books don't rely on writing or art to really get shelf space. They got that just for who the books are about.

When folks like him do books like Future Quest-it makes you appreciate them MORE. Because he's doing art work on guys who NORMALLY would not get it.

Who else is doing art work of Johnny Quest that become prints at comic cons? Same with Dexter Soy on the Outsiders. Anything Jamal Ingl or Sara Pichelli does.

Look at Francesco Francavilla how many folks are even LOOKING at Archie books thanks to HIS art?

Heck I have Doc's Future Quest comics still in my collection just for the covers. We won't talk about the Atrgem Supergirl covers.