Page 161 of 239 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3576
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperfectFlash View Post
    Same... Wally needs a break

Lol. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    A DC Editorial Edict most likely. Look. It's grey and kind of tentacle-ish. Definitely an edict.
    Maybe Wally is trying to hang himself just to get out of this stupid Didio "event".
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

https://www.cbr.com/dc-year-of-the-v...ly-west-scarf/

Article on Wally's "scarf". Though it doesn't say much.

All-New Member

How bout they just do another crisis which splits everything into a multiverse proper again

And they can put everything that happened from JLI days in the 80s, to around before the Flash Rebirth - and I’ll just read that.

In fact, just before Green Lantern Rebirth will do as well

Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Wally Flash, Kyle Lantern, JLI, Captain Atom..... all good stuff

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I truly hope that Heroes in Crisis is quickly and quietly swept under the rug and forgotten forever.
    So, Wally might be infected by the Batman who Laughs?? God, I can't express how little interest I have in reading anything about that character - or any story that involves a morbid and mopey Wally West.
    The fact I hear that Donna is already lined up as a victim reinforces those voices yelling about Didio actively white-anting Titan characters.

Will someone with an ounce of sense just give us a Flash Family mini series already??!!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I truly hope that Heroes in Crisis is quickly and quietly swept under the rug and forgotten forever.
    Even Didio avoided this topic in the last DC All Access. The same Didio who loved to joke about Wally’s fate last year at SDCC.

I really want to believe something happened.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Even Didio avoided this topic in the last DC All Access. The same Didio who loved to joke about Wally’s fate last year at SDCC.

I can hope....
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

The fact that no matter what, everytime an issue of HiC came out, there was significantly negative response must've done something.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Hey guys.

So today we had an issue of Flash:Year one, and they stole Wally's post-Morrison uniform and transplanted to Barry's origin.

Classy.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Hey guys.

So today we had an issue of Flash:Year one, and they stole Wally's post-Morrison uniform and transplanted to Barry's origin.

Classy.
    I saw that and hoped it was a mistake tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I saw that and hoped it was a mistake tbh
    IT probably is.

The artist is Howard Porter and that's how he was used to draw "classic" Flash (from both JLA and Johns Wally run)

Still... now it's there forever.

Sigh.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Hey guys.

Classy.
    What a shame .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What a shame .
    Well, I mean, what else was there to rob? We've seen all Wally's specific villains fighting Barry in one medium or another, we've seen Barry beig the one that discovered and theorized the most about the Speed Force, we've seen a Barry clone with Green eyes, we've seen him blowing stuff up with his vibrations, we've seen the "My name is X, and I'm the fastest man alive", ****, we've seen him date Linda Park.

Of course he'd end up appropriating the coolest version of the uniform.

Interesting...

The Flash Vol. 2 #225

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Well, I mean, what else was there to rob? We've seen all Wally's specific villains fighting Barry in one medium or another, we've seen Barry beig the one that discovered and theorized the most about the Speed Force, we've seen a Barry clone with Green eyes, we've seen him blowing stuff up with his vibrations, we've seen the "My name is X, and I'm the fastest man alive", ****, we've seen him date Linda Park.

Of course he'd end up appropriating the coolest version of the uniform.
    Yeah, they don't want to admit most of what people love about the Flash outside some rogues was largely developed with Wally as the title character, so they're trying to force Barry into some generic One True Flash Messiah and it's tragic for those of us who already loved Barry.