Page 146 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3576
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I've still got the feeling I'm going to get kicked in the balls again by DC.
    What would ever give you that crazy idea?

(Except for the overwhelming evidence of DC constantly crapping on Wally over and over and over and just gets worse and worse as it goes on.)

But no THIS time it will for sure be different. Just like the last ten times it was supposed to. But then didnt.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Okaaaay....

(Now I'm a bit steamed that Booth can in fact do decent anatomy drawing yet chose not to every time he did a book with Wally in it. Seriously. Ribbon hair, Elongated Man limbs, and onion eyes make me wince almost as much as Beefsteak Inflated Wally did. I mean it's a near thing.)
    Probably easier for him to draw.

I know I have some designs that allow me to draw someone faster than another way. Then again I don't sketch I just draw free hand.

Happy Father's Day to Wally .

Mighty Member

This is more a question for Barry and Wally, but when did the time travel stuff start to occur in the Flash universe? Was it Silver age? I remember the issue where Barry meets Jay. Was it also in the Silver Age where Barry gets involved with the mystery of his mother's death? I know that Wally definitely got involved with the Speed Force once his run started.

Astonishing Member

I'm not sure if Jay ever time traveled but it was certainly popularized in Barry's era, with the treadmill and such. One of his first adventures with Wally is him and Wally splitting up, one going to the future and one going to the past, to save the day.

Barry's mother was not dead in the Silver Age. Barry's mother was only killed in 2009 when Barry returned in Flash Rebirth. His mom was killed to give him more drama to his backstory because, despite bringing him back because he was so much better than every other Flash character, he had to be vastly changed to suit DC's expectations.

The Speed Force did not exist until partway through Wally's run. Waid first referenced it during The Return of Barry Allen when Max Mercury first appeared, and later expanded upon it with the lead up to and full story of Terminal Velocity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy father's day to Wallys father, Barry.

Trying to find a nice pic of them running happily.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    wally-west-kid-flash-comics.jpg
    10char.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    That's a good one .

Lady West...

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperfectFlash View Post
    Lady West...

Not even Jesse runs in heels (that I know about) .

Lady West...

Lol. Is that Wally?

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Lady West...

The scan wherein I first learned that JLA/JLU had a print comic. (Still don't have any, but I enjoy the scans I do find.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Lol. Is that Wally?
    Yes. And he was able to thwart the villainess too and save the day. It was a Stupid/Fun little story. The best kind.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Yes. And he was able to thwart the villainess too and save the day. It was a Stupid/Fun little story. The best kind.
    Definitely.

Looks like a lot of fun. Which issue is it from?

Mighty Member

Just read Flash 110 with the introduction of Wally...kind of weird they gave him a Flash costume in the beginning but that was a nice preview of what Wally would become. His yellow Kid Flash costume I liked,