Page 205 of 239 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3576
    Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I'm not ready to lose the kids again now they're back

I still think they will be part of 5G.

Doc Shaner is a huge fan of the twins and, each month, he screams his desire for more Wally stuff.

Fingers crossed.
    What's 5G?

I don't think Shaner alone will do or mean anything tbh. I mean, the guy isn't exactly a big seller and isn't even doing interior art or anything. His opinion probably has less influence on what DC does/will do than Brett Booth's, who also has been crying for Wally.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    What's 5G?

I don't think Shaner alone will do or mean anything tbh. I mean, the guy isn't exactly a big seller and isn't even doing interior art or anything. His opinion probably has less influence on what DC does/will do than Brett Booth's, who also has been crying for Wally.
    5th generation. Essentially, guys like jon and luke fox are taking over for clark and bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    What's 5G?
    DC's counterpart to All-New All Different Marvel: a (not yet confirmed) “fifth generation” of the DCU where the big names (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, etc.) get replaced, setting up a new status quo for the DCU.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

The first two issues have been pretty good.
    I still don't trust DC aren't going to turkey slap me with issue 6, but despite myself.... I have hope.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Interesting.

Based on the first half of this solicit of Wallys heart being the core of saving the multiverse and last issue saying Wally has a connection to all this maybe it's as suspected that Wally's heart was corrupted because of who he is and that's what was able to bring darkness into the multiverse.

Or maybe I'm just looking too much into it.

The second half teasing the kids being gone again I actually like since I don't care for them.
    I also don't care for the kids, but I even less care for my initial interpretation of the issue snippet: that in order for the multi-verse to be free of this one dark zombie world his kids must also die with said world....and he has to be the one to pull the plug.

But then DC 2010+ turned me into a comic book world pessimist so...
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    The first two issues have been pretty good.
    I still don't trust DC aren't going to turkey slap me with issue 6, but despite myself.... I have hope.
    Enjoying it so far. I liked DC's Avengers (Retaliators) and X-Men (Zen Men). "Behemoth smash." He looks like a combo of the Hulk and Leader. They could be DC's Squadron Supreme. Hope to see these guys again somewhere down the road.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

At least, there is someone who is not forgetting Wally :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Sixty Years of Wally West. Sixty Years of Kid Flash: the legacy character who temporarily made good.

Did DC ever recognize the anniversary of the Robin The Boy Wonder?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Sixty Years of Wally West. Sixty Years of Kid Flash: the legacy character who temporarily made good.

Did DC ever recognize the anniversary of the Robin The Boy Wonder?
    Yeah, on 2015 they celebrated Dick and Robin's legacy's 75th anniversary, with Batman and Robin Eternal (more like Harper Row Eternal, featuring Dick, having Jason and Tim as secondary characters, and Damian as a guest star) Robin War (one of the first signs of Tom King being a weak writer) and We Are Robin.

Astonishing Member

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...w-the-flash-81

There's a little continuity bit at the beginning of Flash #81 that people might appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

There's a little continuity bit at the beginning of Flash #81 that people might appreciate.
    Hunter looks so weird in that Flash costume.

(I guess we're silently retconning Wally's tenure back? Maybe? Kind of confusing).

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

The Forever Force? ((eye tic))

(((Am internally debating whether I want this explained because sometimes comics is just too...comics.)))

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hunter looks so weird in that Flash costume.

(I guess we're silently retconning Wally's tenure back? Maybe? Kind of confusing).
    Wait, what?
    I thought Barry looked a bit...eh... sanity challenged there but put it down to artist style.

Shouldn't a Reverse Flash be decked out in green anyway? Opposite color.

Hunter has given up on being a Reverse Flash; he's now trying to be a replacement Flash.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

It's really hard to top his Zoom design in my opinion. He's not really a "red" kind of guy, mentally unhinged as he is.