Page 226 of 239 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3576
    BANNED

Can someone please explain the psychology behind uploading these preview images but having them so small that people won't be able to read them? I ask because I see it done so often, and I cannot understand the reasoning behind it.

Like, what the hell?

Yeah, I can probably read that if I try really hard, and maybe if I zoom in...maybe...but why?
    Last edited by Vampire Savior; 12-13-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I asked Williamson on Twitter if we have a chance to see Bart and Wally in Flash Age. I'm pretty sure he won't give me an answer but I'll keep you in touch if he says anything.

Oh and thanks for the preview !

Williamson’s answer :

https://mobile.twitter.com/Williamso...00407344824320

It’s interesting to see he can’t even mention if Bart is going to appear.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    Not surprising. He probably won't be anywhere for at least a few months after Flash Forward.

Speaking of which, the preview for the next issue is out.
    I would really love that alternative cover with Linda if it wasn't for the freakishness of Wally's mouth. Too deep into his face and sharp.

Inside Preview... good thing Wally is a speedster or that foot would have landed in a very awkward place, Jai.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Williamson’s answer :

https://mobile.twitter.com/Williamso...00407344824320

It’s interesting to see he can’t even mention if Bart is going to appear.
    He's stuck with Young Justice. It's like Wally's Titans phase all over again. Poor Bart has it worse, at least Wally had a focus in his team book, YJ is is a mess.
    As for Wally, it's clear that they are shelving him until the event.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    He's stuck with Young Justice. It's like Wally's Titans phase all over again. Poor Bart has it worse, at least Wally had a focus in his team book, YJ is is a mess.
    As for Wally, it's clear that they are shelving him until the event.
    Earlier you said Flash Age would ruin Wally.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Savior View Post
    Can someone please explain the psychology behind uploading these preview images but having them so small that people won't be able to read them? I ask because I see it done so often, and I cannot understand the reasoning behind it.

Like, what the hell?

Yeah, I can probably read that if I try really hard, and maybe if I zoom in...maybe...but why?
    Here: https://i1.wp.com/www.adventuresinpo...FF_4_2-min.jpg

You just have to erase the "?resize=768%2C590&ssl=1" part

They do this so their page doesn't stretch out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Earlier you said Flash Age would ruin Wally.
    I don't see how my comment conflicts with that statement?

Astonishing Member

I don't see how my comment conflicts with that statement?
    If Wally isn't going to appear until the next event, then how is Flash Age going to ruin him?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    If Wally isn't going to appear until the next event, then how is Flash Age going to ruin him?
    Because the revelations in the Flash Age is meant to ruin him? I don’t see why he has to appear to be ruined. See: Flashpoint. Barry’s Johns run where they constantly shat on Wally’s tenure. Heck even Flash:Rebirth can be counted as one.(even if he appeared it was small)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Because the revelations in the Flash Age is meant to ruin him? I don’t see why he has to appear to be ruined. See: Flashpoint. Barry’s Johns run where they constantly shat on Wally’s tenure. Heck even Flash:Rebirth can be counted as one.(even if he appeared it was small)
    To be fair, Flash:Rebirth shat one everyone. Even Barry didn't come out completely unscathed from that debacle.

Wally also got shoved to the curb ever since Barry came back. Even before Flashpoint you hardly saw him to the point that even the writer of JL had Wonder Woman mention it. It just got worse each passing year.

I suppose I should go searching if only a little to find out in what state of disrepair Richard Grayson and Kyle have been left in. Or not. Too depressing.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    To be fair, Flash:Rebirth shat one everyone. Even Barry didn't come out completely unscathed from that debacle.

Wally also got shoved to the curb ever since Barry came back. Even before Flashpoint you hardly saw him to the point that even the writer of JL had Wonder Woman mention it. It just got worse each passing year.

I suppose I should go searching if only a little to find out in what state of disrepair Richard Grayson and Kyle have been left in. Or not. Too depressing.
    Yeah, you don't want to go looking for Dick or Kyle right now.
    Nightwing is STILL going by Ric and is a total mess, and Kyle quickly disappeared after like a 3 issue stint with the Titans.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    "Hey Barry, how's your dead mom/imprisoned father?"

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "Hey Barry, how's your dead mom/imprisoned father?"
    I know, right? I mean I didn't know the guy past what Waid wrote of him and a few scenes I'd found by Googling "Barry Allen" and "comics", but I was all prepared to adore the guy based on Wally writers having Wally adore the character and.... F:R happened and turned my happy daydream into a bad dream which Editorial then proceeded to make into a full-blown nightmare.
    oy vey

And they killed off Clark Kent's foster parents too. And then Krypto disappeared...
    *sobs*

Young Justice Season Four is called ... Phantoms.

Yes, I still believe S4 will be our season, guys !