Page 71 of 239 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3576
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    I saw some pages that got quickly taken down on another site. It's a bad, bad look. I have not read the full thing but the pages that were shown were not very up to interpretation. It was just flat out exposition.
    the same
    Read another people calling him "wally the butcher", so now we know how this will end for him....

Incredible Member

cant wait to pick this up tbh. i have to wake up at 5pm est tomorrow so this is def the first thing im doing. I grew up with Wally and I def think Dan has the wrong idea of Dick and Wally.

Honestly hope DC goes back into a worst pit than DCYou was. Can't wait to see him blame reader apathy for it.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

D Day huh?
    I truly hope that DC DON'T do what has been rumoured for months and have Wally West become a killer.
    Without hyperbole, I think that would be it for me. Walk away only to return when DiDio has left and a sense of fun and legacy is returned to and embraced by the DCU.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    D Day huh?
    I truly hope that DC DON'T do what has been rumoured for months and have Wally West become a killer.
    Without hyperbole, I think that would be it for me. Walk away only to return when DiDio has left and a sense of fun and legacy is returned to and embraced by the DCU.
    This is it. This is how DC happiness died.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    This is it. This is how DC happiness died.
    No, no, no! DC died a long time ago. This is the funeral and it's just another nail in the coffin.

Screw It. I’m just gonna upload this page because we’re most likely gonna “discuss” it sooner or later and I dont believe anyone there cares about Spoilers: HiC #8...
    spoilers:

571FC482-31BC-4FBD-B3FD-356E2CC0876A.jpg
    end of spoilers

AND THE INTERNET AND TOM KING’S TWITTER WILL IMPLODE
    Last edited by Denirac; 04-24-2019 at 01:18 AM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Not reading this so I read some spoilers elsewhere. Good Lord, I'm glad this will never see a cent of my money.

spoilers:
    It was an accident, and so was arranging the bodies, framing the innocent and a whole lot of other inexcusable stuff this issue. Remember how shocked Wally was that Barry voted to mindwipe a friend to cover their other behavior in Identity Crisis? How he clearly didn't believe in doing something wrong to try and fix a wrong? Tom King doesn't.

You don't get to call it an accident to appease fans and then have him do the shadiest stuff imaginable to try and make it right. That's not better.
    end of spoilers

Edited my comment for a small but massive error in Identity Crisis. I couldn't see reason through my frustration. Whoops!
    Last edited by Robanker; 04-23-2019 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Not reading this so I read some spoilers elsewhere. Good Lord, I'm glad this will never see a cent of my money.

spoilers:
    It was an accident, and so was arranging the bodies, framing the innocent and a whole lot of other inexcusable stuff. Remember how shocked Wally was that Barry voted to mindwipe a known rapist? Tom King doesn't.

You don't get to call it an accident to appease fans and then have him do the shadiest stuff imaginable to try and make it right. That's not better.
    end of spoilers
    Last page is here anyway, It confirmed all that and basically acts as Total Character Assassination going “It was Me....”
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Last page is here anyway, It confirmed all that and basically acts as Total Character Assassination going “It was Me....”
    spoilers:
    Had it just been the accident and he immediately turned himself in, at the very least, I can understand that. I don't like it, but I get it. Spider-Man has a thing against killing and he still vaporized that one lady's head by accident.

The accident in question is he runs out into the field to basically scream and vent his frustration and it sends off a massive charge of speed force lightning, but he wasn't fully aware people were all evacuating and coming to help him because they thought he was hurt. He was just trying to let out his grief when he thought he was alone. As I understand it based on what was said in that thread, mind.
    end of spoilers

So if it was just that, well, there's a way back from it in time. Everything else? Basically doubling down on character assassination.

spoilers:
    Had it just been the accident and he immediately turned himself in, at the very least, I can understand that. I don't like it, but I get it. Spider-Man has a thing against killing and he still vaporized that one lady's head by accident.

The accident in question is he runs out into the field to basically scream and vent his frustration and it sends off a massive charge of speed force lightning, but he wasn't fully aware people were all evacuating and coming to help him because they thought he was hurt. He was just trying to let out his grief when he thought he was alone. As I understand it based on what was said in that thread, mind.
    end of spoilers

So if it was just that, well, there's a way back from it in time. Everything else? Basically doubling down on character assassination.
    spoilers:
    Dont Forget He tried to undo it and got Zapped 5 days into the Future instead of the Past
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Denirac; 04-24-2019 at 12:20 AM.
    Pull List:

Dont Forget He tried to undo it and got Zapped 5 days into the Future instead of the Past
    Even if you think nobody cares, please at least put the spoilers behind tags for those who may.

And yeah, I'm lumping that into "a lot of other inexcusable stuff."

Even if you think nobody cares, please at least put the spoilers behind tags for those who may.

And yeah, I'm lumping that into "a lot of other inexcusable stuff."
    Done, Fixed
    Pull List:

Done, Fixed
    Thanks. I will say, though, I wish Mitch Gerads was doing a regular Wally book. The preview pages are very well-drawn, if nothing else.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Okay, I've read this whole bullshit excuse of a comic: THOUGHTS.

spoilers:
    It's crap, and there's no reason for we to not just call it that, That isn't necessarily the main problem here, though. We were expecting crap anyway.

The main problem here, I'm sad to say, is Doomsday Clock delays. I mean, last issue (or the one before?) we've had Lex asking with Lois ever heard of Wally. Because of what we see here now, it's obvious that she did. It also seems logic then, that DClock was being set up to fix this ****.

But the fact that it keeps getting delayed indicates, to me, that they're gonna try and make this **** stick.

So yeah, **** it.
    end of spoilers
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

spoilers:
    Even if Wally accidentally killed all the people at Sanctuary he then came up with this convoluted plan to cover up those murders and shift blame to Booster and Harley by using time travel. All in order to give him time to compose a confession to send to Lois so he can later time travel again and kill himself. This is pure character assassination as covering up people you have killed and blaming others for it was all on him. And I don't even want to get into him time traveling to cover up the murders instead of time traveling to undo them... what a mess and there will still be people who will love it and I'll never understand it.
    end of spoilers