Page 87 of 239 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 3576

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    ....that was heartbreaking
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Since we are sharing memes 73A303D6-29A0-4AC4-B241-C9FF77BFA5DE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    This sounds better than civil war 2

Do you guys think King has the range to actually pull a twist off the twist? As a "gotcha"?
    Not that that requires much...

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Not really Wally but I love the first meeting between The Dark Flash and Stargirl :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5O760FX...jpg&name=large

Not really Wally but I love the first meeting between The Dark Flash and Stargirl :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5O760FX...jpg&name=large
    If Wally is in the Stargirl show, here's hoping we get a good Wally and good interaction with Courtney .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If Wally is in the Stargirl show, here's hoping we get a good Wally and good interaction with Courtney .
    This is our last hope, indeed. It's a bit sad to admit that if we want a good take on a DC character, we have to avoid comics and focus on a TV Show. I hope to see him in Young Justice as well.

Don't know if you guys saw that but do you think that Wally could have been turned into a Dark Dimension version ?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/

The DCU is becoming darker and darker.

Astonishing Member

This is our last hope, indeed. It's a bit sad to admit that if we want a good take on a DC character, we have to avoid comics and focus on a TV Show. I hope to see him in Young Justice as well.

Don't know if you guys saw that but do you think that Wally could have been turned into a Dark Dimension version ?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/

The DCU is becoming darker and darker.
    I see that a lot of the characters on the list are from the Titans/Teen Titans franchise. The agenda is real.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Since we are sharing memes 73A303D6-29A0-4AC4-B241-C9FF77BFA5DE.jpg
    I still have that book. I just didn't get the final issue of that arc.

I see that a lot of the characters on the list are from the Titans/Teen Titans franchise. The agenda is real.
    Get ready to be lectured that you are being paranoid like John Stewart fans will be. Funny only 2 lanterns get used in a lot stuff when you got 6 of them.

Now you know how Cyborg and most of the Young Justice fans feel. Sad a tv show can do justice to these guys and not the comics.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I still have that book. I just didn't get the final issue of that arc.

Get ready to be lectured that you are being paranoid like John Stewart fans will be. Funny only 2 lanterns get used in a lot stuff when you got 6 of them.

Now you know how Cyborg and most of the Young Justice fans feel. Sad a tv show can do justice to these guys and not the comics.
    It's not paranoia when almost all of the characters suspected to be evil are from the same franchise or have ties to the same franchise. I'd even argue that DC seems out to eliminate or smear all of the younger heroes. It's extremely telling that all of the potential suspects are Titans, have ties to the Titans franchise or are teenage/ young adult heroes.

That would be really nice if someone at DC could remember that comics were for children at first. Now we have stories that kids don't want to or can't read and even the older readers are disillusioned.

Thumbs up

Got to read HiC #8.
    Smfh, what did I just read. -___-
    Did the writer read, like one arc from Waid era, or Johns era. Did he even read anything when it comes to Wally West?
    Character assasination.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought I'd read this before.
    So is the Wally the TV show is going to use the Wally (ginger) version or the DC52 version? Because in the latter case that's....I couldn't care less.
    Actually if the former case then I'll be sweating beads wondering how they are going to defame my favorite fandom-starter guy again.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    So is the Wally the TV show is going to use the Wally (ginger) version or the DC52 version? Because in the latter case that's....I couldn't care less.
    Actually if the former case then I'll be sweating beads wondering how they are going to defame my favorite fandom-starter guy again.
    It’s Jake Austen Walker so definitely ginger Wally !

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Really, only Dick comes off as a total Richard at times. Donna was done really well. Jason, well, I think they went overboard on him. Hawk and Dove are pretty awesome. Starfire, uh, the clothing apparel through most of the season is awful. And the worst wig I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Starfire, uh, the clothing apparel through most of the season is awful. And the worst wig I've seen.
    Seems like that's improving for season 2 though .