Page 16 of 239 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Totally unrelated, but I would really like some DC mechandise based on Wally.
    His metallic Flash costume with white eyes would make for an AWESOME figure and I wouldn't mind getting a figure based on his current costume either.
    Throw in a Walter West figure and I'd be in geek heaven.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    His metallic Flash costume with white eyes would make for an AWESOME figure and I wouldn't mind getting a figure based on his current costume either.
    Yeah but they could just spend that merch making budget on Barry instead.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Yeah but they could just spend that merch making budget on Barry instead.
    To quote Anthony Michael Hall:
    "Why are you ruining the fantasy? We know the reality. Don't mess with the fantasy, okay?"
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

It’s coming !

https://www.joeacevedo.com/images/fi...-wallywest.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Nnoooo!!! How dare you??

No, I hear what your saying and I agree it doesn't portray all the heroes in the best light like GL or Superman. Especially Superman who is the greatest hero because of the man and not the powers .But I do like how it showed Clark and Diana coming together.

So I'll admit it does have its problems but I think they are out weighed by the good things in here.

First off its a really cool premise and interesting idea. Who are these characters underneath their powers and what would they do without them? A proper way of deconstructing the hero.

I really like these superheroes for the character themselves and not just their powers and costumes. So seeing them stripped down to just that is really great to see. I really like seeing Wally, Linda, Aquaman and others adapting and fighting crime even though they are now powerless. It shows these heroes are heroes not because of their powers but because of who they are.

It also doesnt hurt that my favorites, Wally and Linda, are part of the heroes that overcome this test of God. Also their new identities are pretty cool.
    The idea is good but the execution was absolute garbage. lol

Intent does not equal execution. I fell that anyone who wasn't a bat character felt wrong to me in this story. But I guess we'll never agree about an Elseworld that no one talks about anymore.

Of all places I would never guess I would talk about JLA: Act of God in a Wally thread. lol
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I was actually going to post some pics of my own Wally merch. Got some good stuff I was able to scrape together the last few years.

I got a pretty cool figure of Wally in his great costume that I'll post later today .
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The idea is good but the execution was absolute garbage. lol

Intent does not equal execution. I fell that anyone who wasn't a bat character felt wrong to me in this story. But I guess we'll never agree about an Elseworld that no one talks about anymore.

Of all places I would never guess I would talk about JLA: Act of God in a Wally thread. lol
    I guess agree to disagree then. I admitted above its not perfect and has some problems but I think the exciution over all was done pretty well.

As for the Bat characters I don't feel like they were put on a pedastal or anything. And it wold stick out to me because I hate when DC does that. But they were just used to give the heroes who wanted to step up a way to do that.

As for Wally, if you just focus on him and his arc in the story I think it's a pretty good portrayel. You see him lose his powers, get depressed, struggle but ultimately prevail and rise up to adapt and be a hero again.

I think that's pretty cool to see as a Wally fan. And in a very different situation.
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 01-22-2019 at 07:01 AM.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

All-New Member

what does the link show? it shows error for me

All-New Member

Yeah it is disappointing that there is hardly any merch for Wally. Diammond select did make an awesome figure of Wally from JLU

Quote Originally Posted by wallywest View Post
    what does the link show? it shows error for me
    This one should work, sorry guys !

https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/pr...42a95689e7.png

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Awesome. Where can I get that?

Astonishing Member

I never really liked Act of God. It was so all over the place with all the characters and it basically existed purely to fellate Batman and all his related cast members. Get enough of that everywhere else.

Awesome. Where can I get that?
    It's coming this year, we still don't know when exactly.

You are trying to provoke me. lol
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics