Page 204 of 239 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3576
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Maybe Poison Ivy ?

Astonishing Member

I hope that these aren't evil Dark Multiverse versions of his kids.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Not an amazing issue but pretty fun.

As far as the Wally stuff goes I gotta say Lodbell really captures his voice amazingly well. I haven't read Wally like himself in awhile and it's great. Really enjoying this series so far. Although despite less of HIC in this issue and more action I did like the first issue better. But this one was a lot of fun and really shone a light on Wally's advetureness and joy in being a hero.

2019-10-16 18.22.33.jpg

Welcome back Wally
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Not an amazing issue but pretty fun.

As far as the Wally stuff goes I gotta say Lodbell really captures his voice amazingly well. I haven't read Wally like himself in awhile and it's great. Really enjoying this series so far. Although despite less of HIC in this issue and more action I did like the first issue better. But this one was a lot of fun and really shone a light on Wally's advetureness and joy in being a hero.

2019-10-16 18.22.33.jpg

Welcome back Wally
    Yep! Darn if I’m not liking this title. I am keeping my guard up, but so far so good.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Yep! Darn if I’m not liking this title. I am keeping my guard up, but so far so good.
    Yeah its really good. Still not completely at ease but so far so good.

But my favorite part is Lodbell really makes Wally sound like his classic self that makes him my favorite hero.

2019-10-16 18.21.48.jpg

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Goldern it, you guys have convinced me to buy a Scott Lobdell comic in 2019.

It helps that it's Wally AND the Multiversity multiverse, two of my favorite DC concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Yeah its really good. Still not completely at ease but so far so good.

But my favorite part is Lodbell really makes Wally sound like his classic self that makes him my favorite hero.

2019-10-16 18.21.48.jpg
    Yep! Sounds like I'm reading the 90s book again
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

The solicitation for Flash Forward #5 has me worried.

FLASH FORWARD #5
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
    cover by EVAN “DOC” SHANER
    variant cover by INHYUK LEE
    Wally West has gotten to the heart of his mission to save the Multiverse...and the heart he found was his own. When it’s discovered that the dark multiversal world that’s threatening all of existence is the world in which Wally’s children are alive, our hero must overcome his greatest fears, regrets, and anger to do what’s right. But what’s right is the hardest thing anyone would ever imagine doing...letting go.
    ON SALE 01.15.20
    $3.99 US |5 OF 6 |32PAGES 
FC|DC
    This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.

Are they really going to do yet another "Wally needs to let go of his memories of his life" thing? Really?! After the first arc of Titans and then Heroes in Crisis?!

I get the feeling it might be memories only -- or maybe his powers or the ability to restore memories or something -- but... ugh. Dammit, DC. You had me for, like, three days there.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by justinslot View Post
    Goldern it, you guys have convinced me to buy a Scott Lobdell comic in 2019.

It helps that it's Wally AND the Multiversity multiverse, two of my favorite DC concepts.
    I never did like the Multiveristy thing, then again I am not a fan of Grant Morrison and any of his work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post

FLASH FORWARD #5
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    Wally West has gotten to the heart of his mission to save the Multiverse...and the heart he found was his own. When it’s discovered that the dark multiversal world that’s threatening all of existence is the world in which Wally’s children are alive, our hero must overcome his greatest fears, regrets, and anger to do what’s right. But what’s right is the hardest thing anyone would ever imagine doing...letting go.
    ON SALE 01.15.20
FC|DC

Are they really going to do yet another "Wally needs to let go of his memories of his life" thing? Really?! After the first arc of Titans and then Heroes in Crisis?!

I get the feeling it might be memories only -- or maybe his powers or the ability to restore memories or something -- but... ugh. Dammit, DC. You had me for, like, three days there.
    And here’s the other shoe drop just like I knew it would happen. However as a twist to it all let’s say that Linda’s memories are restored in the end of this too. Just to twist the knife of it all.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I'm not ready to lose the kids again now they're back

I still think they will be part of 5G.

Doc Shaner is a huge fan of the twins and, each month, he screams his desire for more Wally stuff.

Fingers crossed.

FLASH FORWARD #5
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    ON SALE 01.15.20
FC|DC

Interesting.

Based on the first half of this solicit of Wallys heart being the core of saving the multiverse and last issue saying Wally has a connection to all this maybe it's as suspected that Wally's heart was corrupted because of who he is and that's what was able to bring darkness into the multiverse.

Or maybe I'm just looking too much into it.

The second half teasing the kids being gone again I actually like since I don't care for them.

Astonishing Member

FLASH FORWARD #5
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    ON SALE 01.15.20
FC|DC

It's a solicit. They're always filled with false drama.

Solicits often lie or twist the actual story, as far as I know.

And there's a sixth issue after this one.
    I would wait and see how it all happens, or at the very least, wait until the last solicit is out.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

I know solicitations can be misleading, but with that solicit and the Mobius chair and Wally in pain and something leaking out of his head... yeah, not reassuring.

The kids I care more for what they represent than them as characters. I like them well enough, but more importantly they were the next stage in Wally's life. Plus, him being father was just kinda fun.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force