Page 216 of 239 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3576
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I'd love to see THAT make an appearance on Young Justice next season!
    If they bring Wally back looking like that it would be a truth Rebirth lol.

But I think that show is done with Wally. Just as well since the show has become pretty bad anyways.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I'd love to see THAT make an appearance on Young Justice next season!
    Not Weisman's style. Wally's not coming back to life. He's the death to cause angst for the rest of the important characters. Weisman also hates the Speed Force.

The show's handling of Wally now seems kind of weird to me, in hindsight.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The show's handling of Wally now seems kind of weird to me, in hindsight.
    I think his purpose was simply to assist other characters' stories rather than anything involving him actually being about his own character.

His actions and "story" essentially relied on what other characters needed. There's nothing inherently wrong with being a support character (they handled it incredibly badly though, imo), but they shouldn't have set things up like they did if they had no intentions of following through.
    Last edited by Rend20; 11-27-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Not Weisman's style. Wally's not coming back to life. He's the death to cause angst for the rest of the important characters. Weisman also hates the Speed Force.
    I don't blame him for hating the Speed Force.Its a terribly vague concept that helped derailed the Flash comics

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I don't blame him for hating the Speed Force.Its a terribly vague concept that helped derailed the Flash comics
    At the same time, it's hard for me to imagine where the title would be without it at this point.

Fantastic Member

The funny thing is when he was going on about how he didn't see the point of the Speed Force, he jokingly mentioned how there's no Strength Force and such. Little did he know.

Still, I did like the initial idea of the Speed Force tying the speedsters together despite their different origins. Now, how it's been overused since then is another matter.

It is really same like emotional spectrum for GLs. At first it looked cool and worked for a while, but eventually started suffocating entire franchise because everything had to be related to it in some way or another.

I actually like the fact that the speed force is vague and an otherworldly force that's a mystery.

The best portrayal of it was its intro in Terminal Velocity and Dead Heat. I always get super hyped about it when I read those stories.

Later they tried to push it into different directions and try some new things. Some worked some didnt and I agree it's used way too much.

But I do think it's a great idea and works best as a mysterious force that we will never be able to fully grasp.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I also think it works fine on the TV show. Not every plot is "because Speed Force," if anything fans just use it as an excuse to justify all the logistics of Barry's inconsistent powers .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I also think it works fine on the TV show. Not every plot is "because Speed Force," if anything fans just use it as an excuse to justify all the logistics of Barry's inconsistent powers .
    That's good they aren't over using it there. I wouldn't know. I stopped watching season 3 when Barry would bawl like a baby in every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    That's good they aren't over using it there. I wouldn't know. I stopped watching season 3 when Barry would bawl like a baby in every episode.
    Yeah it never really recovered after that season. I mainly only watch the crossovers these days.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Happy thanksgiving Wally friends! May your food be better than Didios current slop of books!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Yeah it never really recovered after that season. I mainly only watch the crossovers these days.
    Ha. I'm the same . Just check out the crossovers which dont really end up that good anyways. But I'm probably going to check out the Crisis crossover.

I try to check out the show every once in awhile but still cant get pass a full episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Happy thanksgiving Wally friends! May your food be better than Didios current slop of books!
    Happy Thanksgiving buddy and to all the Wally fans on here

I'm thankful for having a good Wally series, Flash Forward, even under the current circumstances and it being limited

Lol that's a low bar.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Wally fans !
    Admittedly, he was going through a lot that season...
    Ha. I'm the same . Just check out the crossovers which dont really end up that good anyways. But I'm probably going to check out the Crisis crossover.

I try to check out the show every once in awhile but still cant get pass a full episode.
    Usually the crossovers are my favorite episodes .