Page 185 of 239 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3576
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Horrible Idea...YJ Wally is far less powerful than Bart and Barry...
    Nothing says wally has to stay at that powerlevel. In comics too wally was less powerful. But now he is the fastest man alive and possibly ever lived.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    How great it would it be to see Wally take over as the Flash in YJ??
    They've shown they're not afraid of aging the characters, and if Aqualad can do it, why can't Wally??
    That would be great, I definitely agree !

Speaking of Wally, I hope we see him in Doomsday Clock #11, tomorrow !

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Nothing says wally has to stay at that powerlevel. In comics too wally was less powerful. But now he is the fastest man alive and possibly ever lived.
    Not completely true:

1. The fastest Man alive belongs to Bart (at least if FLASH Bart is still somehow in Continuity) he was faster than Wally because of absorbing the speedforce
    2. In the Comics Wally had the SAME incident as Barry while in YJ TV Series Wally had a homemade incident and is therefore not as powerful as he is and you also see it when you see Barry and Bart talking.
    Wally CANT follow..

AND

3. How long was Wally Kid Flash in the TV Show?

Not completely true:

1. The fastest Man alive belongs to Bart (at least if FLASH Bart is still somehow in Continuity) he was faster than Wally because of absorbing the speedforce
    2. In the Comics Wally had the SAME incident as Barry while in YJ TV Series Wally had a homemade incident and is therefore not as powerful as he is and you also see it when you see Barry and Bart talking.
    Wally CANT follow..

AND

1)Nope! Flash war rankings have clearly made wally the fastest as of now in comics.
    2)again wrong,weisman said that wally didn't have the meta gene barry and bart have of speed. The concoction is not the only reason. Besides,if and when wally returns he could have some powerup.
    3)he was part of the main cast in the first season. He had very important role in the second season. So as long as young justice tv show began.
    In universe, he was kid flash from atleast teenage to college years.

Mighty Member

1)Nope! Flash war rankings have clearly made wally the fastest as of now in comics.
    2)again wrong,weisman said that wally didn't have the meta gene barry and bart have of speed. The concoction is not the only reason. Besides,if and when wally returns he could have some powerup.
    3)he was part of the main cast in the first season. He had very important role in the second season. So as long as young justice tv show began.
    In universe, he was kid flash from atleast teenage to college years.
    1.) Like I said, if BART as FLASH comes back in main continuity!!
    Flash War was WITHOUT!! Bart....The Bart who absorbed the Speed-Force was the FASTEST MAN EVER...

2.) I DOUBT! that there will a power up...Conner, for example, didnt get one, even he could have got one..
    Here at least is written that its because of the homemade accident and that Wally lacks of the more advanced techniques like vibrating trough objects
    https://youngjustice.fandom.com/wiki/Wally_West

Flash War was WITHOUT!! Bart....The Bart who absorbed the Speed-Force was the FASTEST MAN EVER...

2.) I DOUBT! that there will a power up...Conner, for example, didnt get one, even he could have got one..
    Here at least is written that its because of the homemade accident and that Wally lacks of the more advanced techniques like vibrating trough objects
    1)There is nothing to show that bart is faster than wally after bart returned. In fact, he returned as impulse. Not as flash or kid flash. It is the last official ranking we have had. So it still stands.
    2)conner never took the mantle of the superman in main universe and became the definitive version of the character for a generation . Wally did take the mantle. Also, conner's power up could still happen since legion is foreshadowed.besides conner in the show is a homage to golden age superman.
    I never said that wally can do that in universe.i was pointing out the reason wally doesn't.

Incredible Member

Wally became Kid Flash on 2008, according to Weismam's page. So, he was KF for almost 3 years by the end of S1.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Not completely true:

That was only true for the duration of that series, though, and if we take subsequent power-ups, probably doesn't hold any weight.

Wally CANT follow..
    Well, sure, but then he died by lightining typhoon in a super speed race. If he comes back, nothing prevents him from having a power up. Most speedsters origins are different, anyway.

Some years, not that many.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

It's also work noting that while Bart was the Fastest Man Alive, his only “competition” was Jay: Wally was MIA, and Barry was still dead.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the other speedsters (Wally included) 'donate' their speed to Bart so that Bart could defeat Superboy Prime the maniac? I'm probably mistaken. Not the years of comics I enjoyed reading.

Anyway, Bart is a wonderful character. I don't think anyone is trying to put him down, just piece together the mess of 'facts' that is the comics universe. (I love Wally West--redhead to absolute bits and yet I know he is not the know-all-and-be-all in the power sets. Don't think any of the speedsters would do well against, say, Doctor Fate?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    How great it would it be to see Wally take over as the Flash in YJ??
    They've shown they're not afraid of aging the characters, and if Aqualad can do it, why can't Wally??
    Because Wally's purpose was to die so that the other characters could feel bad about him being dead.

The fastest man ever who...struggled to break the speed of light because he couldn't handle the power burning inside him the way Wally could, because he was new to having so much. And died before ever actually surpassing any of a myriad of things Wally pulled off.

Bart wasn't even close to prime Wally. No one has been besides SA Barry, really. Wally's got powerlevel bullshit in spades over everyone else. By your logic Barry should've always been the fastest as the "generator" of the Speed Force, but titles are just titles, they rarely mean anything until proven.
    Last edited by Dred; 09-03-2019 at 05:45 PM.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

God I hate the 'Barry is the engine of the Speed Force' bit.
    Stupid idea, and done to make Wally even less relevant.

I also see CBR have confused Barry with Wally.
    Wally froze Inertia and left him as a prop in the Flash Museum - not Barry.
    They also call Barry Bart at the start of the article.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Wally's involvement in Doomsday Clock from today's issue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 09-04-2019 at 05:44 AM.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

They called him kid flash. Man! They hate him as flash don't they.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

They called him kid flash. Man! They hate him as flash don't they.
    They hate him indeed, anyway Wally was in his Kid Flash persona when he first came out in Rebirth.

I'm surprised, at this status of things, that Wally is referred in Doomsday Clock.
    I still hope Johns can tell the story he wanted since the start but I don't believe it anymore.