Page 11 of 205 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 3064
  1. #151
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I’ll PM you @WallyWestFlash I have the whole picture, I just dont want to post some of this stuff
    Gotcha. Sounds crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    It's rather nebulous but yeah, when a speedster dies that's where they go. Bart was powerless and shot to death and went to the Speed Force.
    Isn't it only when a speedster runs too fast and gets sucked into the speed force? If the get killed by a bullet or anything else they just die and go to heaven. (Or hell)
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

  2. #152
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    It's rather nebulous but yeah, when a speedster dies that's where they go. Bart was powerless and shot to death and went to the Speed Force.
    Do they need bodies to be brought back because it sounds like they don't

  3. #153
    Helping the Helpless Denirac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Gotcha. Sounds crazy.



    Isn't it only when a speedster runs too fast and gets sucked into the speed force? If the get killed by a bullet or anything else they just die and go to heaven. (Or hell)
    You dont know the Half of it, I sent you the details
    Wally West deserved better than Heroes in Crisis

    Pull List:

    DC: JUSTICE LEAGUE, JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK, JUSTICE LEAGUE ODYSSEY, ACTION COMICS, LEVIATHAN, LAST KNIGHT ON EARTH

    MARVEL: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, WEB OF VENOM, ABSOLUTE CARNAGE, DAREDEVIL, HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, FANTASTIC FOUR

    BOOM STUDIOS: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, ANGEL

  4. #154
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Do they need bodies to be brought back because it sounds like they don't
    Nope. Which begs the question if the bodies they bury are still there.

  5. #155
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Nope. Which begs the question if the bodies they bury are still there.
    I wanted to ask if Barry's body were revived in Blackest Night but I remember he disintegrated. Wally was folded along with the previous universe, so nobody to bury either... Heroes in Crisis would be the first time he's buried... what about Bart?

  6. #156
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I wanted to ask if Barry's body were revived in Blackest Night but I remember he disintegrated. Wally was folded along with the previous universe, so nobody to bury either... Heroes in Crisis would be the first time he's buried... what about Bart?
    He was buried in Countdown right? Or was he killed in it?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  7. #157
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    He was buried in Countdown right? Or was he killed in it?
    He was killed at the end of his own Flash series. Not sure where they buried him. (Or when he came back. Blackest night?)
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

  8. #158
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    He was killed at the end of his own Flash series. Not sure where they buried him. (Or when he came back. Blackest night?)
    Bart came back in EGION OF THREE WORLDS, not BLACKEST NIGHT

  9. #159
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    He was killed at the end of his own Flash series. Not sure where they buried him. (Or when he came back. Blackest night?)
    Pied Piper and Trickster were on the run for Bart's murder. That's why I was thinking of that garbage fire of a series.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  10. #160
    Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    He was killed at the end of his own Flash series. Not sure where they buried him. (Or when he came back. Blackest night?)
    I wiki it. He's buried in Keystone City, but don't know which series.

    Oh and someone need to explain this nerd speak to me

    "In Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds mini-series, Bart Allen returns as his teenage self in his Kid Flash attire when Brainiac 5 enacts phase two of his plan to defeat Superboy-Prime and the Legion of Super-Villains. His resurrection is brought about by the activation of the "living lightning rod" first seen in The Lightning Saga.[4] "

    How did the living lightning rod work?

  11. #161
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,384

    Default

    I was doing some research trying to find Bart's funeral issue when I found this blogpost that is some good commentary about DC back in 2007 that still rings true in 2019. It's still the same heads so of course the same issues will persist.

    http://everydayislikewednesday.blogs...art-allen.html
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  12. #162
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Bart came back in EGION OF THREE WORLDS, not BLACKEST NIGHT
    Thanks for that. I didn't read Legion of three worlds so that explain my confusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Pied Piper and Trickster were on the run for Bart's murder. That's why I was thinking of that garbage fire of a series.
    Lol. Like everything else in that period.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

  13. #163
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I wiki it. He's buried in Keystone City, but don't know which series.

    Oh and someone need to explain this nerd speak to me

    "In Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds mini-series, Bart Allen returns as his teenage self in his Kid Flash attire when Brainiac 5 enacts phase two of his plan to defeat Superboy-Prime and the Legion of Super-Villains. His resurrection is brought about by the activation of the "living lightning rod" first seen in The Lightning Saga.[4] "

    How did the living lightning rod work?
    In the beginning of the Meltzer JLA series they had a crossover between the JLA and JSA called the lightning saga where ultimately they used the lightning rod to bring Wally and his family back from the speed force which they got sucked into in Infinite Crisis. Funnily enough they had Batman disappointed because he thought it was Barry coming back.


    Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I was doing some research trying to find Bart's funeral issue when I found this blogpost that is some good commentary about DC back in 2007 that still rings true in 2019. It's still the same heads so of course the same issues will persist.

    http://everydayislikewednesday.blogs...art-allen.html
    That sounds like something I gotta read. I love comic book history behind the scenes.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: All Star Comics, Justice League of America (Satalite years era), Huntress ('89 series)

  14. #164
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Legion of Three Worlds is also the story where Conner came back to life. Xs has some moments through out the story.


    About Blue Trinity, Christina/Lady Savage/Lady Flash/Lady Kobra/Lady Savitar/Lady who tries to ruin honeymoons has come back on Doomsday Clock, as one of Russian's superheroes.


    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Gotcha. Sounds crazy.



    Isn't it only when a speedster runs too fast and gets sucked into the speed force? If the get killed by a bullet or anything else they just die and go to heaven. (Or hell)

    That's what I have always thought about speedsters and their deaths.


    Let's see-

    Speedsters who got sucked into the speed force:

    Barry, Wally, Max Mercury, Jhonny Quick, Savitar; all of them were sent to the Speed Force after running beyond the limit between dimensions.


    Speedsters who didn't get sucked into the speed force:

    Bart; he died when all the Rogues attacked him. However, at that time he wasn't completely connected to the SF, and the LSH caught his soul/energy at the same time he died. It wasn't a regular situation.


    Speedsters who were caught on the Speed Force by unknown circumstances:

    Jay; Manhattan?

  15. #165
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Your mum's place
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    About Blue Trinity, Christina/Lady Savage/Lady Flash/Lady Kobra/Lady Savitar/Lady who tries to ruin honeymoons has come back on Doomsday Clock, as one of Russian's superheroes
    Poor Christina.
    I loved the bit Waid wrote when Jesse called her out in Dead Heat.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •