Page 117 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3576

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I read the spoilers and i thought I wouldnt get angry anymore, but guess what IM STILLL ANGRY.

And I thought only Lobdell needed script writer help.

spoilers:
    https://imgur.com/a/JiLsv4E
    end of spoilers

Lemme know if the link works or not
    spoilers:
    ....where do I start?

The narration almost feels like a direct repudiation of Rebirth. The ideals of that special vs. the ideals of current DC editorial on-display here.

Wally West in handcuffs and thrown in a prison cell...while Booster and Blue Beetle laugh merrily along, Harley and Ivy stroll along happily, and Barbara walks into Sanctuary like nothing happened. That just...feels so disingenuous and tone-death.

I feel no love for Wally West here. I don't even see Wally West here. Just an attempt at destroying one of DC's greatest heroes.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    So, this is what DC has turned into. Shitty comics, and slightly less shitty comics about why their comics are ****.

Classy.
    Does kind of lend credence to the different "sides" at DC on the writers/editors side.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    So, this is what DC has turned into. Shitty comics, and slightly less shitty comics about why their comics are ****.

Classy.
    Technically doomsday clock is shitty retcon to make up for shitty reboot that was started by shitty story (thanks barry).

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    i see no redemption for him. It's not even one murder that can be brought back. Like it literally needs to be 100% retconned and while your at it just damn retcon everything.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    i see no redemption for him. It's not even one murder that can be brought back. Like it literally needs to be 100% retconned and while your at it just damn retcon everything.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Here is how you retcon it. Real killer used Psycho Pirate mask to make wally think he did. Makes him cover it up and takes the fall for it.
    end of spoilers

This whole superheroes throwing people in private secret prisons is crap from DC, why haven’t they done this to ANY other super villains? The Justice League have done TOO many sins to actually act like they are and it is a trend when it comes to the Titans & it just creates an elitist form of superheroes stories and leaves me questioning what the hell am I reading? Good thing there are a few DC comics worth reading with quality work or I would have nothing to read.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    [spoil] Does kind of lend credence to the different "sides" at DC on the writers/editors side.
    I've been saying this for a while. But hey, being right sucks.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Mighty Member

Anyone else hate how they allow Harley to parade over Wally? Harley of all people. Wally, THE FLASH, being treated as a joke by Harley. If its Joker, sure... But Wally... What the hell did he do that's worse than the Joker has done? smh right now at this mess.

Mighty Member

Titans, Ric and then this. I can't handle it anymore. Call me when the next reboot happens.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Titans, Ric and then this. I can't handle it anymore. Call me when the next reboot happens.
    This is beyond insane to me. What the hell is going on at DC? Do they know something we don't? Is the world ending? Is that why they are trashing so many characters, because it doesn't matter and we'll all be dust soon anyway?

But seriously what the hell DC? Who is this story for?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    This is beyond insane to me. What the hell is going on at DC? Do they know something we don't? Is the world ending? Is that why they are trashing so many characters, because it doesn't matter and we'll all be dust soon anyway?

But seriously what the hell DC? Who is this story for?
    I posted a snippet on reddit if you wanna lose ur mind even more. Honestly the way King writes, he sounds like a casual movie goer fan trying to make bad jokes.

I would also say call me at the next reboot but I am not sure I want to be a part of this ride again.

I posted a snippet on reddit if you wanna lose ur mind even more. Honestly the way King writes, he sounds like a casual movie goer fan trying to make bad jokes.

I would also say call me at the next reboot but I am not sure I want to be a part of this ride again.
    The New 52 nearly killed my love for comics and I feel like I'm at that point again.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Incredible Member

The New 52 nearly killed my love for comics and I feel like I'm at that point again.
    Funny enough N52 actually got me to read beyond the Batman side of comics. But it was Rebirth that had me in love with DC.

I know that feeling. I'm not kidding when I say I stopped reading DC Comics for 2 years at one during New 52.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

spoilers:
    So the moral of the story in Heroes in Crisis was that when something gets hard, kill yourself before you can hurt the people you love. Getting help only leads to you killing them first, especially those that reach out to help you.

Doesn't matter who you are, if you have been though trauma, kill yourself to save the people you love. Nothing will ever get better.

Suicide is the answer. Thank you, Tom King.
    end of spoilers

That's a legitimate takeaway from this whole thing. It's a snuff piece designed to ruin a character. There's no other way around this.

Yikes. Just wow, that's genuinely awful on every level.
    Last edited by Robanker; 05-29-2019 at 12:15 AM.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I know I should be upset but, come on, it was so dumb it’s truly hilarious.

Morality: Hope is killing people and being able to keep running.

Fantastic. Thank you DC. Thank you King. Thank you Didio.