Page 14 of 167 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2492
  1. #196
    Titans Together!! byrd156's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    9,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Dunno if intentional, but this is the best use of that Portal reference I've seen in my life.
    Wasn't intentional but thanks anyway. Haven't played Portal in a while.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

    "In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

    "One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

  2. #197
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,337
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner era), Justice League of America (Silver age era), Huntress ('89 series)

  3. #198
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    You saw Heroes in Crisis 8 solicit cover? I am surprised for not see the cover here..

    heroes in crisis 8 cover.jpg

    HEROES IN CRISIS #8 - You’ve seen all the clues. You’ve heard the testimony and eavesdropped on the secret confessions of the World’s Greatest Super Heroes. Now, with the killer revealed, it’s time to find out why.

    Rifts will form between old allies, and the trinity of Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman will have their leadership challenged and will question their own judgment.

    Sanctuary has become something they never imagined…and it’s still potentially carrying on without them!
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-19-2019 at 03:27 AM.

  4. #199
    Incredible Member Drako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    You saw Heroes in Crisis 8 solicit cover? I am surprised for not see the cover here..

    heroes in crisis 8 cover.jpg

    HEROES IN CRISIS #8 - You’ve seen all the clues. You’ve heard the testimony and eavesdropped on the secret confessions of the World’s Greatest Super Heroes. Now, with the killer revealed, it’s time to find out why.

    Rifts will form between old allies, and the trinity of Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman will have their leadership challenged and will question their own judgment.

    Sanctuary has become something they never imagined…and it’s still potentially carrying on without them!
    He 100% gonna be the killer and that's his virtual family telling him to do it.

  5. #200
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    1,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    He 100% gonna be the killer and that's his virtual family telling him to do it.
    No one is going to want to bring back Wally's family if King goes in this direction. There wasn't much effort before but this will probably make the twins seen toxic for years.

  6. #201
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    527

    Default

    This is amazing. Everything you ever wanted is in this cover, but they succeeded in making it a living nightmare.

    Fuck you DC. Seriously, fuck you.

  7. #202
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Eh, I think Sonic would tie .

  8. #203
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    6,639

    Default

    Now I regret to add this here... I thought that this was the ending of this..


    Sorry, I forgot that Heroes in Crisis is another King nonsense comic of and that nothing good can come from this..
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-19-2019 at 02:46 PM.

  9. #204
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    This is amazing. Everything you ever wanted is in this cover, but they succeeded in making it a living nightmare.

    Fuck you DC. Seriously, fuck you.
    Seconded.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Eh, I think Sonic would tie .
    Lol.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner era), Justice League of America (Silver age era), Huntress ('89 series)

  10. #205
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,337
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner era), Justice League of America (Silver age era), Huntress ('89 series)

  11. #206
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Really loved the Kid Lantern story. I'm definitely getting the Brave & Bold deluxe edition in may.

  12. #207
    Astonishing Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,729

    Default

    So to post something for the sake of positivity, Young Justice issue 1 was quite enjoyable! It was light hearted and fun! The best thing about it was.....Bart Allen is back baby! Did anyone else pick it up? What’d you think?
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), & Iron Man.

    Current Pulls: Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Shazam,Guardians of The Galaxy, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, & Spider-Man Life Story.

  13. #208
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    So to post something for the sake of positivity, Young Justice issue 1 was quite enjoyable! It was light hearted and fun! The best thing about it was.....Bart Allen is back baby! Did anyone else pick it up? What’d you think?
    I did. It was great. I don’t know how long it will last but it was great. Truth is, I don’t trust DC nor Bendis when legacy characters are involved.

  14. #209
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    87flash.jpg

    Promotional ad for the first issue of Wally's solo series.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

    Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake.

    Currently Reading: Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner era), Justice League of America (Silver age era), Huntress ('89 series)

  15. #210
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    87flash.jpg

    Promotional ad for the first issue of Wally's solo series.
    That seems like a Post-Crisis advertisement.

    "Everything looks the same! But it isn't!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •