Page 147 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 3576
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

image-asset.jpg
    10char.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Definitely.

Looks like a lot of fun. Which issue is it from?
    Wish I knew for certain as never got to purchase any of them, but I looked the series up on Comixology and the best bet looks to be #20:

https://www.comixology.com/Justice-L...89?Issues_pg=2

image-asset.jpg
    10char.
    Nice. Would make a great stained glass picture.
    Last edited by Kyer; 06-18-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Wish I knew for certain as never got to purchase any of them, but I looked the series up on Comixology and the best bet looks to be #20:

Justice League Adventures #17

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post

Nice. Would make a great stained glass picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheImperfectFlash View Post
    Justice League Adventures #17
    Thanks. Those look fun. Been checking out some Wally back issues. I'll add these.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

What villains would make a good rouges gallery for Wally?

His original villains from the Johns run.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be my vote. Any that were created during Wally's time as the main Flash stick with Wally. Barry can make do with the rest.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I like the lesser known ones.

Replicant
    Razor
    Savitar
    Folded Man

Then all the new Rogues like Girder, Blaquesmith, Tar Pit and of course, Zoom.

But, there should also be the odd appearance of the big guns when the excrement REALLY hits the fan and Barry Wally Bart & Jay all come together.
    Grodd.
    Captain Cold & the Rogues.
    Reverse Flash.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post

Replicant
    Razor
    Savitar
    Folded Man

But, there should also be the odd appearance of the big guns when the excrement REALLY hits the fan and Barry Wally Bart & Jay all come together.
    Grodd.
    Reverse Flash.
    A fan and close friend of the Rogues who decides to become a supervillain to get revenge on an evil speedster for hurting his friends; I like this.
    Last edited by TheImperfectFlash; 06-19-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    That would be my vote. Any that were created during Wally's time as the main Flash stick with Wally. Barry can make do with the rest.
    Yeah.. I miss McCulloch... I think he could have a solid rogues gallery sort of haphazardly put together

-Ragdoll II
    -Johnny Sorrow
    -T. O. Morrow (or Ivo)
    -Wykkyd
    -Neutron

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post

Replicant
    Razor
    Savitar
    Folded Man

Grodd.
    Reverse Flash.
    Agree with the above. Wally had a really good long run to build up his rogues so there are plenty to choose from.

Special shout out to Savitar though. Love that guy. He should be Wallys Ras al ghul. A top villain but not the arch nemisis. Zoom could have that spot.

I also thought that Boomerangs son was interesting so they can.bring him back and continue to develop him.

A Titans villain might be cool as well. Someone who fought Wally together with the fab five in the early days. Now that Wally has gone solo and is a big player this villain is after him for past sins.

@Jekyll

Related to the Shazam delays talked about on the previous pages heres the latest one.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...m-7-8-naomi-6/

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    @Jekyll

Related to the Shazam delays talked about on the previous pages heres the latest one.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...m-7-8-naomi-6/
    Well dang! That blows!

Also, completely agree about Savitar. He has always been my favorite Wally villain. I also enjoyed Cicada in Johns run. Funny how both of these villains are now associated with Barry thanks to the TV show.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 06-19-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Well dang! That blows!

Also, completely agree about Savitar. He has always been my favorite Wally villain. I also enjoyed Cicada in Johns run. Funny how both of these villains are now associated with Barry thanks to the TV show.
    And yet, the only similarity was that they had the same name. Literally everything else about them was completely different from their comic book counterparts.

The way I see it, Wally and Barry share the core Rogues but Savitar, Cicada and Zoom are uniquely his with Abra Kadabra being such a consistent thorn in his side that he's pretty much a Wally villain by now. Also, the newer Rogues are a bit more his than Barry's.

With Barry back and running around and the PTB at DC actually finding it within themselves to actually give Wally a chance, it would be a good idea to give him more villains that are particularly his.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Kil%gre
    (And I probably massacred the name, but am too tired to research it. Plus, never been into villains that much.)
    This was the one villain that caught my imagination in the Baron/Messner-Loeb years.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)