Page 17 of 239 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Oh yeah!!!

Attachment 77412
    I've never even heard of this .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I highly recommend it. It's not perfect and as you can see not everyone likes it , but if you like seeing your heroes stripped to their core, actually done well, and overcome it, then this is for you.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I was actually going to post some pics of my own Wally merch. Got some good stuff I was able to scrape together the last few years.

I got a pretty cool figure of Wally in his great costume that I'll post later today .
    Here it is.

20190122_205519.jpg

20190122_205508.jpg

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

And together with Barry. I like the contrast of their costumes. Take note DC.

20190122_205539.jpg

20190122_205618.jpg

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Want this.
    First thing I've wanted to buy from DC in ages.
    Want a statue even more so than an action figure, but this will do.

Otherwise waiting to see Wally's fate in Heroes In Crisis #9 and beyond (if that exists.) This action figure may well be the last thing I buy DC or comics for that matter unless they do more Wally West as Flash reprints or somehow revive the old JLU cartoon with him in it. (Yes. Hah. Hah.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's pretty bad but it's a fun kind of bad.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

This will be in my Flash display cabinet ASAP!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

20190122_205539.jpg

20190122_205618.jpg
    Yup. That's pretty awesome.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

20190122_205539.jpg

20190122_205618.jpg
    Have you ever woke up to discover the Barry statue standing alone with Wally on the floor? It’s a conspiracy man!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Have you ever woke up to discover the Barry statue standing alone with Wally on the floor? It’s a conspiracy man!
    THAT was fun, thank you !

So, like always I followed your advices, dear friends, and finished Act of God ... And, wow, that was weird ! Like really weird ! But I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing x)
    I'm glad this is an elseworld, to be honest with you, because some decisions are beyond out of character level but there is also many interesting choices.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Yup. That's pretty awesome.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Lol.

Get out of my house Dan Didio!!!! (Now there's a terrifying thought.)

THAT was fun, thank you !

So, like always I followed your advices, dear friends, and finished Act of God ... And, wow, that was weird ! Like really weird ! But I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing x)
    I'm glad this is an elseworld, to be honest with you, because some decisions are beyond out of character level but there is also many interesting choices.
    Glad you checked it out buddy.

Like I said it does have some problems and doesn't get some characters right but I love the premise of stripping everything from the hero, (costume and powers, not traumitizing them DC) and still see them be a hero just because of who they are.

Another story that did this which is also one of my favorites is in JLA in Waids run, when creatures from the sixth dimension separate the JLA's civilian personas from their superhero ones.

So Clark Kent vs a cold Superman with no humanity, Bruce Wayne vs a Batman who sucks because he has no obsessive drive from his childhood trauma. Wally vs the Flash who never stops moving and is always busy ect. Aquaman and WW were the only ones not affected since they have no civilian identities.

So in there despite being powerless Clark, Bruce, Wally ect have to take down Superman, Batman, Flash. It was really good. And as I said I really like those types of stories.

Incredible Member

Glad you checked it out buddy.

Like I said it does have some problems and doesn't get some characters right but I love the premise of stripping everything from the hero, (costume and powers, not traumitizing them DC) and still see them be a hero just because of who they are.

Another story that did this which is also one of my favorites is in JLA in Waids run, when creatures from the sixth dimension separate the JLA's civilian personas from their superhero ones.

So Clark Kent vs a cold Superman with no humanity, Bruce Wayne vs a Batman who sucks because he has no obsessive drive from his childhood trauma. Wally vs the Flash who never stops moving and is always busy ect. Aquaman and WW were the only ones not affected since they have no civilian identities.

So in there despite being powerless Clark, Bruce, Wally ect have to take down Superman, Batman, Flash. It was really good. And as I said I really like those types of stories.
    That was JLA #s50-54 for the record (I don't remember the name of the arc but I remember it will because it came after my favourite JLA arc bar none ("Queen of Fables").

To bring this back on topic, Wally's part in Q.O.F was small but great fun IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    That was JLA #s50-54 for the record (I don't remember the name of the arc but I remember it will because it came after my favourite JLA arc bar none ("Queen of Fables").

To bring this back on topic, Wally's part in Q.O.F was small but great fun IMHO.
    I remember WW having a big part, and Aquaman and GL as well. but I don't remember Wally in there.

Incredible Member

I remember WW having a big part, and Aquaman and GL as well. but I don't remember Wally in there.
    He had a REALLY minor part, he went to the public library to get the tax book which the team trapped the Queen of Fables in. Seriously minor yes but also quite vital (they had to put her *somewhere*!)