Page 191 of 239 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3576
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/wally-west-flash...ver-explained/

Article on the cover of Flash Forward #3.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Priest is also the one who wrote Lazarus Contract and **** on Wally and the Titans nearly as hard as anyone else since he came back, and then defended every action besides how bad his time travel plot was.
    Aaand, now I ha-- strongly dislike the man again. Jeepers.

Towards the end of the list of new issues coming soon: Scooby Doo meets The Flash (amongst other stories in the issue.) Is that Wally or Barry's statue before the Flash Museum? The banner looks to be the one JLU: animated wore, but I don't trust these things anymore.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post

One of the 'additional articles' imbedded in the main one brings up the mystery of that dark grey scarf Wally is wearing in that ugly promo pic for Year of the Villain. (He was the one way in the back being clutched by a demented Robin. Did that scarf ever show up or is it still a mystery? (Seeing as I refuse to touch anything Year of the Villian-ish with a ten-foot pole laced with Lysol.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Comic press should have the balls and stoip calling HiC "controversial". "Almost universally hated" is the right description.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    One of the 'additional articles' imbedded in the main one brings up the mystery of that dark grey scarf Wally is wearing in that ugly promo pic for Year of the Villain. (He was the one way in the back being clutched by a demented Robin. Did that scarf ever show up or is it still a mystery? (Seeing as I refuse to touch anything Year of the Villian-ish with a ten-foot pole laced with Lysol.
    I totally forgot about the scarf. Wonder as well if it will play any role. I doubt it. And no, nothing has been revealed or seen of it since that promo.

I'm not touching any of that Rise of the villain garbage either.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Comic press should have the balls and stoip calling HiC "controversial". "Almost universally hated" is the right description.
    Agreed. King himself has stated "Everyone f**king hated HIC." So theres no getting around that.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

I totally forgot about the scarf. Wonder as well if it will play any role. I doubt it. And no, nothing has been revealed or seen of it since that promo.

Agreed. King himself has stated "Everyone f**king hated HIC." So theres no getting around that.
    Well, at least King is aware and not hiding his head in the sand thinking everything is just dandy with HIC. I suppose that's something.

Rise of the villain. Yeah. Whenever I think about villains I'm with Adam West's Batman. "Villains!" (*ew! shudder*) Logically I get that people like different things, but emotionally I am "Wtf, people? Those are the bad guys! You're supposed to boo the bad guys not cheer them on! What is wrong with you?" ((I admit I grew up on Roy Rodgers, The Lone Ranger, Superman, and so forth. And I wouldn't change that for anything.))

I'm working on a writing project and need some inspiration/research. Reply with your favorite Kid Flash appearances.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

King also seems quite proud of that fact and still stands behind several of his boneheaded decisions in that travesty of a story.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Beautiful cover.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I'm working on a writing project and need some inspiration/research. Reply with your favorite Kid Flash appearances.
    That Flash and Green Lantern: Brave and the Bold issue where he became Teen Lantern stands out to me.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Preview of Flash Forward #1 (not much to see): https://www.denofgeek.com/us/books/d...-of-wally-west

Fuggernut sure is a rambler.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Preview of Flash Forward #1 (not much to see): https://www.denofgeek.com/us/books/d...-of-wally-west
    Since, wally is going dark multiverse hoping. Will he be meeting tshirt and jeans superman. I mean, this is didio's pet project after all. So, far so good my opinion about the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Geez. So five pages of Fuginat just rambling. That's a quarter of the comic and Wally nowhere to be seen. The Hell?

Not off to a good start.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I am so ready for this book.