Page 26 of 239 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

If he is Wally, it would be cool if this show is in the same universe as Titans and he’s already friends with Dick and Donna.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    If he is Wally, it would be cool if this show is in the same universe as Titans and he’s already friends with Dick and Donna.
    I was thinking the same thing. They are all such great casting choices and seeing them.together would be amazing.

Dick was the only thing I really liked in Titans as a regular. Donna was phenomenal in the one or two episodes she was in. And Walker looks like a great Wally.

All of them together would be so great.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

It would be sooooooo cool if the Wally in Stargirl was from a place called, "Sanctuary" instead of Blue Valley. OHHHH!!!! And then what if instead of his classic red Flash costume, he wore a gold mask and murdered everyone!!!!!

Hmmmm on second thought that would be a terrible idea. I hope some writer like Tom King doesn't read these forums and gets any ideas............
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member

That'd be pretty cool if true. Makes a lot of sense since it's set in Wally's hometown, even if Wally is reticent to be around there often.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    It would be sooooooo cool if the Wally in Stargirl was from a place called, "Sanctuary" instead of Blue Valley. OHHHH!!!! And then what if instead of his classic red Flash costume, he wore a gold mask and murdered everyone!!!!!

Hmmmm on second thought that would be a terrible idea. I hope some writer like Tom King doesn't read these forums and gets any ideas............
    Thats why, Thank God, it's Geoff Johns writing this who actually gives a damn about DC and Wally and not some guy who is just trying to work out his emotional issues through comics.

Didio also has nothing to do with the DC shows as far as I know as well, so there might be some hope.

This has got me hyped. But I know better than to get my hopes up. Especially when it comes to Wally.

Hopefully we'll get confirmation shortly.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

This will be so great when Wally will be back on YJ and Stargirl. This might be the only thing that will protect Wally from Didio in the years to come : good adaptations.

Astonishing Member

Man the more I think about this the more I really love it. Wally's the perfect big brother/advice giver for Courtney. If they do it right, he knows all about stepping into someone else's shoes like Courtney will be doing. He can be used as little or as often as they like as he can be busy with Central City or, obviously, his power set gives him ample ability to show up out of nowhere.

I really hope this works out. Though it is funny I'm salivating and desperate for Wally to be a minor supporting character in a (to put it nicely) fringe show concept

I think if it is Wally they will go the Donna route in Titans.

Courtney will more than likely be a brand new hero who is learning the ropes. She will probably run into quite a few veteran heroes who will give her advice and help her through her journey.

They also cast many JSA members for the show. I know as Stargirl she has a natural tie to them but I think their primary role will be to mentor her.

Wally might guest star in an episode helping her grow as a veteran himself, doing the hero thing since he was very young. The connection will be that he is from Blue Valley as well.

I'd imagine he will appear out of costume and either be retired like Donna was, or just never shown in his Kid Flash persona. Which I'm also positive he will be.

If I'm right, I'll be OK with it. I understand this is a Stargirl show and not a Flash show or the Titans show.

What I can hope for, (which I think is a bit much but hey, why not?) Is that Wally will spin off and enter the Titans show with Donna. Which is kinda bitter sweet to me since that show is so bad. But beggars can't be choosers.

Incredible Member

This guy is 21 years old. I would make him appear wearing Wally Rebirth suit, as a homenage to his recently deceased uncle, but also because he is still struggling with the idea of replacing Barry as Flash.

After watching all these new and old heroes and dealing with the idea of Legacy, he would finally accept the mantle and will start to wear his own version of the Flash suit, the Shiny one from the 90's.

Well, dreaming is free, I mean, we don't even know yet if he will play Wally XD
    Last edited by Batgrayson; 02-05-2019 at 03:17 PM.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Well, dreaming is free, I mean, we don't even know if he will play Wally XD
    If he isn't, they should announce his role like, yesterday. Because it will backfire for sure.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

If this is indeed true, I hope Wally stays as classy as his last outing.

tumblr_leszxa8u591qbmnz1o1_500.jpg

As cool as it would be to have Wally in the show, being a Stargirl fan as well I don’t want the focus taken from her and the JSA.
    All of these characters have had it rough for quite a bit now. I’m very much looking forward to seeing Courtney in live action.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    As cool as it would be to have Wally in the show, being a Stargirl fan as well I don’t want the focus taken from her and the JSA.
    All of these characters have had it rough for quite a bit now. I’m very much looking forward to seeing Courtney in live action.
    There are not enough Wally fans in the world to overshadow anyone in a program aimed at such a large audience. The show will stand on its own merits and by the advertisement to drum up interest.

I wonder if that means we're getting Jay too?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if that means we're getting Jay too?
    God I hope so!!! Though I will miss JWS who has been criminally underused on The Flash.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters: