Page 32 of 239 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

WallyxLinda-wally-west-26924312-573-182.jpg

Happy Valentine's day fellow Wally fans.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

I'm going to reserve judgement until the story is complete, rather than get angry about hypothetical things that may or may not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'm going to reserve judgement until the story is complete, rather than get angry about hypothetical things that may or may not happen.
    We’re Over Half Way and the story has done nothing of use for Wally bar set up incriminating evidence against him, and thats all its done, We’ve practically stalled on the starting line for this event
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    WallyxLinda-wally-west-26924312-573-182.jpg

Happy Valentine's day fellow Wally fans.
    Happy Valentines .

To a better year for Wally and Linda...

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Let's juse get this over with already.

Nice cover at least.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Let's juse get this over with already.

Nice cover at least.
    It might be good news actually. Since we know there is multiple Wally, one of them must be our boy doing the right thing (which is being killed these days) and the other must be a twisted alternate version and/or Sanctuary IA.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    It might be good news actually. Since we know there is multiple Wally, one of them must be our boy doing the right thing (which is being killed these days) and the other must be a twisted alternate version and/or Sanctuary IA.
    Hhmm interesting. I haven't really put much thought into this whole garbage fire but the two or split Wallys on the cover did make me wonder.

So two Wallys running around? So I guess with that Didio can have his cake and eat it too. He can screw with Wally but it's not the "real" Wally.

Spectacular Member

theres only one wally, after he kills everyone he fucks off somewhere, then 5 days later he travels back in time to be killed by harley.

ya'll got too much faith in dc to do good by wally.

Astonishing Member

Looks like the 'Trust No One, Not Even Yourself' meme is relevant here.

King cant seriously be THAT bad at keeping a Secret, He used to be a Goddamn CIA agent and now he suddenly cant keep a secret at all?
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Hhmm interesting. I haven't really put much thought into this whole garbage fire but the two or split Wallys on the cover did make me wonder.

So two Wallys running around? So I guess with that Didio can have his cake and eat it too. He can screw with Wally but it's not the "real" Wally.
    This is really smart when you think about it. They know Wally is a beloved character, he is the face of the rebirth and they’re playing with it/us. If the murderer was a nobody, we wouldn’t give a damn about it but with “Wally” they can :

- keeping us “interested”
    - give the book some spotlight
    - bring back the real Wally and make a lot of money

Of course it’s not fair for the readership but for DC, it’s not that stupid. We will see what happens in the end but the fact that they’re showing two Wally is not innocent. And since HiC #5 this is too obvious for a King story.

Again we will see, but there might be hope after all.

It’s almost like Didio and King read Marvel’s secret empire recently........
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    theres only one wally, after he kills everyone he fucks off somewhere, then 5 days later he travels back in time to be killed by harley.

ya'll got too much faith in dc to do good by wally.
    After everything they've done for over a decade concerning, Wally, I have no faith. We gotta read a great character be tarnished, while someone like, Quinn, is pushed to the forefront.