Page 4 of 239 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Can he draw me?

Shaner NEEDS to be attached to the JSA or Stargirl or an Atom book. His style is a great mix of gold and silver age that I think would look so good on these characters.
    I definitely think Shaner would be a good fit for a JSA book. Always enjoy his art .

(I wonder if Stargirl will get her own book or just be on the JSA to tie-in with the show...)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I definitely think Shaner would be a good fit for a JSA book. Always enjoy his art .

(I wonder if Stargirl will get her own book or just be on the JSA to tie-in with the show...)
    Would love a solo book but right now I will take what I can get. It’s ridiculous she hasn’t been featured yet in Rebirth.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Would love a solo book but right now I will take what I can get. It’s ridiculous she hasn’t been featured yet in Rebirth.
    I don't know much about Stargirl but she is from Blue Valley, same place as Wally so probably the closest we'll get to a Wally comic under Didio so I'll take it.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I don't know much about Stargirl but she is from Blue Valley, same place as Wally so probably the closest we'll get to a Wally comic under Didio so I'll take it.
    She is another great teenage hero that we got to see mature and grow up (though it was quicker than what we got with Wally). The end of the Starman run has a great moment with Jack and Courtney. Then she had her own series by Geoff Johns called Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E and eventually she appeared as a regular in Johns JSA run.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I first heard about Wally in the same breath as Barry. Just like The Atom, I know The Flash, but I didn't know there are two people under the mask, so it began with the question "Okay, which Flash is this?" ^^

My first reading of Wally was... Infinite Crisis, where I saw him talking to Linda while the Trinity were bickering on the moon. I already read up some articles in Wizard magazine at the time to know the context of the Trinity's feud, the whole Maxwell Lord thing, but I got zilch on Wally. I just knew he's The Flash and that's it.

She is another great teenage hero that we got to see mature and grow up (though it was quicker than what we got with Wally). The end of the Starman run has a great moment with Jack and Courtney. Then she had her own series by Geoff Johns called Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E and eventually she appeared as a regular in Johns JSA run.
    She debuted in the Starman series? I thought she first came in the Star and Stripe series by Johns and was created by him?

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

She debuted in the Starman series? I thought she first came in the Star and Stripe series by Johns and was created by him?
    Yes sir! I want to say it was the last issue? If I remember correctly.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Yes sir! I want to say it was the last issue? If I remember correctly.
    So she's not a Johns creation? I thought he made her based off his sister?

So she's not a Johns creation? I thought he made her based off his sister?
    Oh no Johns definitely created her. I want to say the end of Starman coincides with Stars and Stripe? Because Jack appeared in one of the early issues of that as well.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Oh no Johns definitely created her. I want to say the end of Starman coincides with Stars and Stripe? Because Jack appeared in one of the early issues of that as well.
    Yeah, I think the third omnibus of Robinson's Starman even had an issue of Stars and Stripe that teamed-up Jack and Courtney while Ted talked about the original Star-Spangled Kid.

Gotcha. Guess I'll have to check it out.

This has been at the display at the entrance to the checkout line in my comic store for the last year or two.

20190104_140027.jpg

I feel like I'm being mocked somehow.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I love this arc so much ... still upset it is not available in Deluxe Rebirth edition x)
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 01-04-2019 at 01:56 PM.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Memory is foggy on this one, but I believe she first appeared in Stars and Stripe, but when that series ended she still didn't have the cosmic staff. That was given to her by Jack when he retired. I'm pretty sure she was already in the JSA, though.

It may not be exactly that, but iut's something along those lines.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Hey guys, I was reading again some back issues and I noticed in All-Flash #1 "payback", when Wally asked Iris if she remembered something about Wally's future, we see, maybe one of the twins, someone with a batsuit.

Did Waid ever explain the meaning of this vision ?