Page 65 of 239 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    As much I dislike the character, they have done a brilliant job on that suit. It really does look like he's run straight from the comic to the screen.
    I'm curious to see if they stick to the same backstory. August hasn't shown up in the Flash before now. - Again, just like the comic I suppose....
    Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    August has had a total of one typically mediocre interaction with Wally and the show doesn't even have Wally anymore so it's not really the most relevant here. Suit's alright but it does suffer a bit from the live action transition like most of them do. The lightning bolt looks real out of place.

What would be funny is if, since they already took Savitar's name to (for god knows what reason) do the Venditti Future Barry story, maybe they'll use Godspeed to do an actual Savitar story. The name would fit, amusingly.
    Wait a sec, the show is using Godspeed now?! Hmmm I may have to tune back in.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Hey Guys, sorry, I had to take a Bit of a Break from the DC forums because the Negativity was just Depressing Me because of how Rebirth has died

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Wait a sec, the show is using Godspeed now?! Hmmm I may have to tune back in.
    Yeah Jekyll, He’s in this week’s Episode
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    August has had a total of one typically mediocre interaction with Wally and the show doesn't even have Wally anymore so it's not really the most relevant here. Suit's alright but it does suffer a bit from the live action transition like most of them do. The lightning bolt looks real out of place.

What would be funny is if, since they already took Savitar's name to (for god knows what reason) do the Venditti Future Barry story, maybe they'll use Godspeed to do an actual Savitar story. The name would fit, amusingly.
    Yeah I know Godspeed has little to nothing to do with Wally but as I said he was discussed here at length a few pages back so I thought it had some revelance. Also I really liked the suit and wanted to share.

I agree with the name. Savitar and his whole cult theme and the Gd of speed works well with the name Godspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Hey Guys, sorry, I had to take a Bit of a Break from the DC forums because the Negativity was just Depressing Me because of how Rebirth has died

Always great to have you back here man.

Who's your avatar? Wally? Rand al Thor? Archie Andrews?
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Yeah I know Godspeed has little to nothing to do with Wally but as I said he was discussed here at length a few pages back so I thought it had some revelance. Also I really liked the suit and wanted to share.

I agree with the name. Savitar and his whole cult theme and the Gd of speed works well with the name Godspeed.

Always great to have you back here man.

Who's your avatar? Wally? Rand al Thor? Archie Andrews?
    Its the Cover for the New Angel book starting tomorrow spinning out from Buffy 4 like he did on the original show
    Angel-issue-0-BOOM-covers.jpg
    MV5BMTU1NTk5Mzg5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzIwNjEz._V1_.jpg
    Last edited by Denirac; 04-16-2019 at 08:25 AM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Missed having you around my friend!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Missed having you around my friend!
    Thanks Man, I should be more active again now, I’ve been occassionally visiting the Independant Comics Page for Buffy (and now Angel)
    Pull List:

Funny, you come back from taking a break and I am going to take a break from the forums (and internet in general) avoiding any spoilers to Avengers Endgame. Hang in there fellow Wally fans.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Yv4OnP3.jpg
    1char.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I know he wasn't a big name artist, but thought Paul Ryan did a stellar job on Flash.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

At least, the DC Universe App is on our side. If you listen carefully, you can hear Didio screaming x)

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    At least, the DC Universe App is on our side. If you listen carefully, you can hear Didio screaming x)

Yeah, anyway it feels wrong watching this sad expression on Wally’s face.
    He should be joy and happiness not sadness.

I don’t think it’s sadness. Hesitation and doubts, sure. But definitely not sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post

I don't have app (I don't live in USA, hopefully it'll be available in Europe soon), but does it specifically say Wally when you click on it or is just coincidence that they've put his pic on it?
    I mean is it the Flash mantle in general?

Not only Wally, all the Flash comics !

How are we all doing? Heroes in Crisis is next week and I feel alot better now I wont be reading it
    Pull List: