Page 91 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3576

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    I hear if you show that comic to Didio he starts to melt like a vampire in the sun.
    Lololololol!!!!!!! That was funny!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperfectFlash View Post
    Haha!! Love this scene. Wally was a player.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

All-New Member

are both of those Wally?

Astonishing Member

You can assume that the things posted in this thread feature Wally primarily.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Haha!! Love this scene. Wally was a player.
    Yeah, i always feel that Messner-Loebs doesn't get enough credit.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Oh, the good Ole days when seeing Wally made me grin. But my favorite 'immature' Wally is his dreaming of all the girls fawning over him in the opening of ...I think it was the #50 issue? When he still had a dog. To this day I wonder what happened to the faithless mutt. (btw, I'm referring to the canine and not Wally and his wandering eyes. lol)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Yeah, i always feel that Messner-Loebs doesn't get enough credit.
    For me he was right neck and neck with Waid's storytelling. I loved those years.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I could've sworn she got another one after the whole created Amazon weapon thing.
    No. Donna still has the created Amazon weapon thing.

Titans also add that Wonder Woman and other amazons changed Donna memories, then Donna doesn't remember this origin.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    No. Donna still has the created Amazon weapon thing.

Titans also add that Wonder Woman and other amazons changed Donna memories, then Donna doesn't remember this origin.
    Which doesn't work or make sense since Wonder Woman's rebirth continuity has established that Diana and the Amazons have not had any contact with each other since Diana left in year one.

Astonishing Member

Eh. There's been more than one group of Amazons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Oh, the good Ole days when seeing Wally made me grin. But my favorite 'immature' Wally is his dreaming of all the girls fawning over him in the opening of ...I think it was the #50 issue? When he still had a dog. To this day I wonder what happened to the faithless mutt. (btw, I'm referring to the canine and not Wally and his wandering eyes. lol)
    Yes, ancillary to this is stuff like Justice League International/Europe, which shows young hotshot Wally (and the closest version of any Flash you'll get to the DCAU version)

Wally's got his priorities straight.

"I've even got a camera crew" xd

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Yes, ancillary to this is stuff like Justice League International/Europe, which shows young hotshot Wally (and the closest version of any Flash you'll get to the DCAU version)

Wally's got his priorities straight.

"I've even got a camera crew" xd
    Omg, can you even image the uproar if they did anything like this scene again in this current, humorless, tortilla wrapped stick-in-the-A** age of social restriction? Thank god I was born early enough to get to enjoy the opposite sex mooning over mine in comedy skits.

I want this whole darn era in trade -- stat! Especially the Castro one with Wally's mom having a semi-affair with the despot. I remember my jaw dropping when I first ran across it because... Castro! Really?! ... and then I was too busy laughing to care. There was a crossover with some other series I'd never heard of... Manhunter (wherein I kept looking for J'onn. heh) And Wally's dad the scoundrel. The -fun- scoundrel.

Can you imagine how much joy there would have been in resurrected Jorel had been fun instead of... yeah?

Just think if they'd done an early Impulse travelling back to these days. Bart and young man Wally out there making good-natured mistakes.

*sigh* Instead we got DC villain fest and ghouls. Makes a fan want to cry in distress.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Eh. There's been more than one group of Amazons.
    Sadly, the best one is the selling mega company and that is not saying much.
    They've imho really mangled the Amazons.... and everything else.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Omg, can you even image the uproar if they did anything like this scene again in this current, humorless, tortilla wrapped stick-in-the-A** age of social restriction? Thank god I was born early enough to get to enjoy the opposite sex mooning over mine in comedy skits.

I want this whole darn era in trade -- stat! Especially the Castro one with Wally's mom having a semi-affair with the despot. I remember my jaw dropping when I first ran across it because... Castro! Really?! ... and then I was too busy laughing to care. There was a crossover with some other series I'd never heard of... Manhunter (wherein I kept looking for J'onn. heh) And Wally's dad the scoundrel. The -fun- scoundrel.

Can you imagine how much joy there would have been in resurrected Jorel had been fun instead of... yeah?

Just think if they'd done an early Impulse travelling back to these days. Bart and young man Wally out there making good-natured mistakes.

*sigh* Instead we got DC villain fest and ghouls. Makes a fan want to cry in distress.
    HA!! I'd LOVE to see Bart travel back to interact with 'playboy' Wally! THAT would be a fun read and a great way to play the characters off one another.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.