Page 94 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3576
    Astonishing Member

Yeah, there was a toxin going around and he Speed Forced up some eye protection and put on a breathing mask.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Flash: Iron Heights
    Ah! I've somehow never read Iron Heights. It passed me by when it came out and I haven't found it since.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Ah! I've somehow never read Iron Heights. It passed me by when it came out and I haven't found it since.
    Crazy. It's actually pretty important to the overall Rogue War plotline Johns seeded throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    It's oretty good honestly, you definetly should read it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Isn't that where Wolfe first shows up?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't that where Wolfe first shows up?
    Yep, it's where Geoff sets him up as an antagonist.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

It's a great read.
    Wolfe and Murmur both first appeared here - and DAMN Murmur was creepy!!
    Also get a nice cameo from Barry Allen.
    And while I don't agree with his personal beliefs, damn the artwork in this book is fantastic.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    It's a great read.
    Wolfe and Murmur both first appeared here - and DAMN Murmur was creepy!!
    Also get a nice cameo from Barry Allen.
    And while I don't agree with his personal beliefs, damn the artwork in this book is fantastic.
    I might have to go give this a re-read, because I don't remember really liking it the first time I read it. But it has been several years.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Yeah, there was a toxin going around and he Speed Forced up some eye protection and put on a breathing mask.
    Didn't know it was speed force generated. Thought it was just a lense in the costume.

But then there was no excuse for not having it lol. I really liked the white eyes. Looks really cool and it's one of the major diffrentiating features that separated Wally from Barry in the Flash suit.

Really didn't like when Johns took over that he got rid of it permenantley.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

At this Point how it feels to be a Wally fan with the DC Line how it is

F424B91B-6E2F-4CA2-ACB9-66497A877F07.jpg
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Love seeing the chemist/scientist side of Jay. It is a side we rarely get to see. Thanks for posting!
    Sure. Jay did get his powers through a scientific experiment, hard water, but I think he was actually a football player in college in his first appearance.

Jay the football jock. Lol.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Sure. Jay did get his powers through a scientific experiment, hard water, but I think he was actually a football player in college in his first appearance.

Jay the football jock. Lol.
    Yep! Then he used his speed to impress Joan at first before deciding to do the hero stuff. Those golden age stories were pretty fun with how goofy the plots were......ahhh simpler times.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

I’m tempted to start an Appreciation thread for Eobard, he seems to be the only Flash family Character appealing to me in the Current Line since what they did to Wally
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Yep! Then he used his speed to impress Joan at first before deciding to do the hero stuff. Those golden age stories were pretty fun with how goofy the plots were......ahhh simpler times.
    And he had black hair instead of brown.

I might have to go give this a re-read, because I don't remember really liking it the first time I read it. But it has been several years.
    Same here. Been a long time since I read it. I was also very into the Waid era back then so it was a little strange for me transisioning into the Johns one. Always loved the art though. I think this was one of EVS's first DC stuff.

Also love the avatar buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I’m tempted to start an Appreciation thread for Eobard, he seems to be the only Flash family Character appealing to me in the Current Line since what they did to Wally
    Eh. This guy is way over used and kinda one dimension these days.

The fact that this murderous psychopath is the only character that apeals to you these days shows what a sad situation the Flash family is really in.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    And he had black hair instead of brown.

Same here. Been a long time since I read it. I was also very into the Waid era back then so it was a little strange for me transisioning into the Johns one. Always loved the art though. I think this was one of EVS's first DC stuff.

Also love the avatar buddy.

Eh. This guy is way over used and kinda one dimension these days.

The fact that this murderous psychopath is the only character that apeals to you these days shows what a sad situation the Flash family is really in.
    Eobard hasnt been properly used in almost 2 Years since Iris killed him (again) aside from his Brief Cameo when they reintroduced Zoom to fill in what happened with the setup from Flash: Rebirth in 2009
    Pull List: