Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
Actually, I really like the idea of the Flash and Batman families tied. Of course it seems they're complete opposite but I think Batman really likes Wally. He's Barry's nephew and Dick's best friend. I like to think Bruce considers Wally as Family.
I wouldn't be happy with this. The Batman franchise already is way too all over the dcu. And there is no history or precedent for it. It would be completely from left field. I mean its laughable that dc is trying to connect Batman to Barry because they are both "detectives". Yea. Ok, DC.

I guess there might be something with Wally working with Batman during Morrisons era. If thats still canon.

But growing up I would think Batman would dislike Wally as he would most likely get Dick into fun hi jinks that the bat would disaprove of.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
Out of all of Dick's friends I think he likes Wally best. Honestly I think Bruce likes most of Dick's friends, some more than others.
I think he would hate Roy. lol.

Cant remember where but there was this great flashback scene when they were kids where Roy shot Batman in the back with a trick arrow as a joke and Batman grabbed it from behind him and gave him the biggest dirty look ever. lol.