Page 200 of 239 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3576
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I’d love to see that ! Wally’s Family could travel with him across the Multiverse with the help of the Mobius Chair !
    Wouldn't it have to be more like The Mobius Sofa?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Wouldn't it have to be more like The Mobius Sofa?
    I'd go with the Mobius RV. Roomier.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ellingham View Post
    Yes. If I had to peg DC's strategy, it'd be in this order:

1. Wally serves as a multiversal character leading up to another reset.
    2. Depending on reception to above, it continues post-reset on an alternate Earth where Wally is a primary Flash.
    3. When the above falls off, Wally goes away to Earth Limbo
    4. Crisis 2025 Wally comes back.

I'd be surprised if that wasn't the game plan.
    God, that rings eerily true....
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Hey, Wally got mentionned in The Flash #79 ! It's nice to see there are still people who care about him, even if it's only Iris at the moment

Fantastic Member

Oh Gawd, he inadvertently killed again?

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Hey, Wally got mentionned in The Flash #79 ! It's nice to see there are still people who care about him, even if it's only Iris at the moment
    cw015.jpg
    1char.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    cw015.jpg
    1char.
    Why would he want to see the League? It's not like they really care about him .

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    cw015.jpg
    1char.
    K, but why hasn't Iris gone to see him then?

I really hope we get to see Williamson writing Wally again because he's so much better with our Flash than Barry ... Most of the time, his Barry is truly unlikeable.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    K, but why hasn't Iris gone to see him then?
    She was trying to get Barry to come with her and talk to him. They're basically his parents.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    She was trying to get Barry to come with her and talk to him. They're basically his parents.
    That makes sense. She's just talking like he's been in there for a while. She should have tried by now, with or without Barry. It's a little sad that Linda, who doesn't even remember Wally, beat Iris to the punch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    That makes sense. She's just talking like he's been in there for a while. She should have tried by now, with or without Barry. It's a little sad that Linda, who doesn't even remember Wally, beat Iris to the punch.
    It's actually not surprising. Linda has no significant emotional connection to Wally that makes all the awful, horrible things he did a struggle for her to process.

Imagine you're a complete stranger to this person who went insane and killed a bunch of people. You know it's awful but it's probably not as hard to read about it or inquire about it as, say, that killer's parents.

Iris needing some time to process the fact that Wally went insane and became a supervillain is perfectly reasonable. And something like Linda going might've finally snapped her into action.

I know this is a lot of assumptions but you see the same thing with Barry and Iris is a lot more emotionally mature than Barry, so her working through it first and trying to get Barry to do so makes sense.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    It's actually not surprising. Linda has no significant emotional connection to Wally that makes all the awful, horrible things he did a struggle for her to process.

Imagine you're a complete stranger to this person who went insane and killed a bunch of people. You know it's awful but it's probably not as hard to read about it or inquire about it as, say, that killer's parents.

Iris needing some time to process the fact that Wally went insane and became a supervillain is perfectly reasonable. And something like Linda going might've finally snapped her into action.

I know this is a lot of assumptions but you see the same thing with Barry and Iris is a lot more emotionally mature than Barry, so her working through it first and trying to get Barry to do so makes sense.
    Not toi mention, knowing Linda, she would want to know her role in all those shenannigans, as well. (That's assuming that Lobdell did his research).
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!