Page 47 of 239 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    Maybe that's why this issue was delayed? This and the next Doomsday Clock would reveal the current status of Wally West before HiC wraps up.
    One can only hope especially given the time traveling aspect of both stories.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    So Doomsday Clock bringing back Wally all good would entirely undermine Heroes In crap.
    This could be the only chance for DC to try some damage control after all the hate and complaints HiC received.

Awesome. Thanks for that.

Is that the one that was posted here a few times?

Where can I find it?
    No problem, yeah the rebirth design. Try toywiz, you can try to look elsewhere but evreywhere else I looked you have to get the whole set.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I cannot find ANYTHING Wally related in the way of figures.
    I will keep an eye out.....
    I would try The website toywiz that’s where I found mine.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcady59 View Post
    No problem, yeah the rebirth design. Try toywiz, you can try to look elsewhere but evreywhere else I looked you have to get the whole set.
    Thanks. I'll check it out.

2019-03-05 17.41.24.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    This could be the only chance for DC to try some damage control after all the hate and complaints HiC received.
    They might not bring back Wally but I could see it being revealed that Dr. Manhattan's somehow manipulated Wally(directly or indirectly)into going nuclear at Sanctuary.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    They might not bring back Wally but I could see it being revealed that Dr. Manhattan's somehow manipulated Wally(directly or indirectly)into going nuclear at Sanctuary.
    Either way I want Barry Allen to have one moment with Dr. Manhattan and just ask: Why ? Why the Flash and his legacy ?

I would like to see Tim involved. There was clearly a plan to have him play a big part and I'm curious to see what it was. But probably won't happen. Especially with Bendis on him now.
    I am kind of curious if there was more to Tim getting taken out by Mr. Oz then what ended up happening.

The most that seemed to come out of it was Titans of Tomorrow Tim and establishing the Young Justice characters again for a brief moment, but, again, it was very brief and not every consequential pre-relaunch for YJ.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcady59 View Post
    I would try The website toywiz that’s where I found mine.
    Will now...
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Got it!!

Thank You very much.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Got it!!

Thank You very much.
    Same here. Pre ordered mine as well. Thanks.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I've been thinking about Wallys name dropped in yesterday's DC and I think it actually crushes all hope of Wally coming back or things working out for him.

Lex refers to him as a victim. It just reinforces that Wally will go crazy and probably be the killer because Manhattan took away his family and previous life. It fits.

I've been thinking about Wallys name dropped in yesterday's DC and I think it actually crushes all hope of Wally coming back or things working out for him.

Lex refers to him as a victim. It just reinforces that Wally will go crazy and probably be the killer because Manhattan took away his family and previous life. It fits.
    I feel the same way. The first time I read it I guess I was just excited to see him mentioned and I thought yes, we might be getting a comeback of some sort. But on second reading, I think his story is going to end the way we think it will, not good at all.

Mighty Member

Not necessarily. Just based on the events of DC: Rebirth, Wally qualifies as a victim of Dr. Manhattan. He was banished from the Universe and his family is missing. That's more than enough to qualify as a victim.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers