Page 11 of 239 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I’ll PM you @WallyWestFlash I have the whole picture, I just dont want to post some of this stuff
    Gotcha. Sounds crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    It's rather nebulous but yeah, when a speedster dies that's where they go. Bart was powerless and shot to death and went to the Speed Force.
    Isn't it only when a speedster runs too fast and gets sucked into the speed force? If the get killed by a bullet or anything else they just die and go to heaven. (Or hell)
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It's rather nebulous but yeah, when a speedster dies that's where they go. Bart was powerless and shot to death and went to the Speed Force.
    Do they need bodies to be brought back because it sounds like they don't

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Gotcha. Sounds crazy.

Isn't it only when a speedster runs too fast and gets sucked into the speed force? If the get killed by a bullet or anything else they just die and go to heaven. (Or hell)
    You dont know the Half of it, I sent you the details
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Do they need bodies to be brought back because it sounds like they don't
    Nope. Which begs the question if the bodies they bury are still there.

Nope. Which begs the question if the bodies they bury are still there.
    I wanted to ask if Barry's body were revived in Blackest Night but I remember he disintegrated. Wally was folded along with the previous universe, so nobody to bury either... Heroes in Crisis would be the first time he's buried... what about Bart?

I wanted to ask if Barry's body were revived in Blackest Night but I remember he disintegrated. Wally was folded along with the previous universe, so nobody to bury either... Heroes in Crisis would be the first time he's buried... what about Bart?
    He was buried in Countdown right? Or was he killed in it?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    He was buried in Countdown right? Or was he killed in it?
    He was killed at the end of his own Flash series. Not sure where they buried him. (Or when he came back. Blackest night?)

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

He was killed at the end of his own Flash series. Not sure where they buried him. (Or when he came back. Blackest night?)
    Bart came back in EGION OF THREE WORLDS, not BLACKEST NIGHT

Pied Piper and Trickster were on the run for Bart's murder. That's why I was thinking of that garbage fire of a series.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I wiki it. He's buried in Keystone City, but don't know which series.

Oh and someone need to explain this nerd speak to me

"In Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds mini-series, Bart Allen returns as his teenage self in his Kid Flash attire when Brainiac 5 enacts phase two of his plan to defeat Superboy-Prime and the Legion of Super-Villains. His resurrection is brought about by the activation of the "living lightning rod" first seen in The Lightning Saga.[4] "

How did the living lightning rod work?

I was doing some research trying to find Bart's funeral issue when I found this blogpost that is some good commentary about DC back in 2007 that still rings true in 2019. It's still the same heads so of course the same issues will persist.

http://everydayislikewednesday.blogs...art-allen.html

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Bart came back in EGION OF THREE WORLDS, not BLACKEST NIGHT
    Thanks for that. I didn't read Legion of three worlds so that explain my confusion.

Pied Piper and Trickster were on the run for Bart's murder. That's why I was thinking of that garbage fire of a series.
    Lol. Like everything else in that period.

I wiki it. He's buried in Keystone City, but don't know which series.

Oh and someone need to explain this nerd speak to me

"In Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds mini-series, Bart Allen returns as his teenage self in his Kid Flash attire when Brainiac 5 enacts phase two of his plan to defeat Superboy-Prime and the Legion of Super-Villains. His resurrection is brought about by the activation of the "living lightning rod" first seen in The Lightning Saga.[4] "

How did the living lightning rod work?
    In the beginning of the Meltzer JLA series they had a crossover between the JLA and JSA called the lightning saga where ultimately they used the lightning rod to bring Wally and his family back from the speed force which they got sucked into in Infinite Crisis. Funnily enough they had Batman disappointed because he thought it was Barry coming back.

I was doing some research trying to find Bart's funeral issue when I found this blogpost that is some good commentary about DC back in 2007 that still rings true in 2019. It's still the same heads so of course the same issues will persist.

http://everydayislikewednesday.blogs...art-allen.html
    That sounds like something I gotta read. I love comic book history behind the scenes.

Incredible Member

Legion of Three Worlds is also the story where Conner came back to life. Xs has some moments through out the story.

About Blue Trinity, Christina/Lady Savage/Lady Flash/Lady Kobra/Lady Savitar/Lady who tries to ruin honeymoons has come back on Doomsday Clock, as one of Russian's superheroes.

Gotcha. Sounds crazy.

That's what I have always thought about speedsters and their deaths.

Let's see-

Speedsters who got sucked into the speed force:

Barry, Wally, Max Mercury, Jhonny Quick, Savitar; all of them were sent to the Speed Force after running beyond the limit between dimensions.

Speedsters who didn't get sucked into the speed force:

Bart; he died when all the Rogues attacked him. However, at that time he wasn't completely connected to the SF, and the LSH caught his soul/energy at the same time he died. It wasn't a regular situation.

Speedsters who were caught on the Speed Force by unknown circumstances:

Jay; Manhattan?

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    About Blue Trinity, Christina/Lady Savage/Lady Flash/Lady Kobra/Lady Savitar/Lady who tries to ruin honeymoons has come back on Doomsday Clock, as one of Russian's superheroes
    Poor Christina.
    I loved the bit Waid wrote when Jesse called her out in Dead Heat.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.