Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239
Results 3,571 to 3,576 of 3576

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I might have liked things better when Wally didn't exist. I'm more unhappy with DC now than with the new 52 and that's saying something.
    This is a low point with me and DC too. On the flip side though X-men is exciting again. So I have that.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    This is a low point with me and DC too. On the flip side though X-men is exciting again. So I have that.
    Am still utterly pissed at Marvel for what they did to Hank Pym and haven't returned even to their forum other than to check on his thread and that very rarely. Was very much a fan of Cyclops....but it took them too long and now I just can't be fussed to click on anything anymore.

DC threads... only here now. Have this on bookmarked tab, but even here I only check several times a week rather than several times daily.
    I *want* to love DC again, but Editorial only wants tragedy and their idea of 'iconic' at the helm.
    Still, sometimes something good comes up (Tom King's Superman blew me away that it was actually Happy Ending good.) Other than that... fanfic helps to keep the flames alive with the added bonus that Didio makes not a dime from the writers of it.

Otherwise the lion's share of my time is dealing with work, chores, mom, and *sigh* more abandoned cats. (I no longer use the term 'stray'. They were abandoned by sob's.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Marvel has defeated me when it comes to Pym.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    It'd be cool to see Wally fight Cold again (even if it'll probably never happen).

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Cool. where is this from?