Page 174 of 239 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3576

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    DC needs to put out his stories in trades asap and give him a decent percentage of the profits!
    Also, falling between the gap between getting government aid and not is hell. Not surprised he's getting more help from his community and friends than 'Uncle Sam'.
    Well, hopefully they'll get to more of his run the Baron book sells. The Spring 2020 catalogue came out on Edelweiss and "Wonder Woman by William Messner-Loebs Book One" is listed for May 26, 2020, so hopefully it'll come out and he can get some profits from that.

Also, "The Flash by Mark Waid Book Seven" was in there too for May 19, 2020
    Includes Flash #142-150, Flash Secret Files, Speed Force, Flash 80-Page Giant.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Not until late May? I have to wait for the next Waid trade that long?
    What is wrong with these business people? *sigh*
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Not until late May? I have to wait for the next Waid trade that long?
    What is wrong with these business people? *sigh*
    Nothing is wrong with them. The Mark Waid Flash books have been released at a decent pace. The bigger gap between 6 and 7 is likely to accommodate the the Mike Baron book.

Incredible Member

Just realized that Lobdell said the Flash Speed Buggy is canon
    Last edited by Darkcrusade25; 07-28-2019 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Just realized that Lobdell said the Flash Speed Buggy is canon
    Isn't everything technically canon now?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Power Girl wore that? Wow .

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

HA! Yep, but not for long.
    DC tried moving her away from the Hooter's costume she's famous for.

Oh, and Circle of Fire was a lot of fun....
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Power Girl wore that? Wow .
    Yeah, that was her suit in the early 90's. I liked it. It was different. Usually with a pixie cut though.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    HA! Yep, but not for long.
    DC tried moving her away from the Hooter's costume she's famous for.

Oh, and Circle of Fire was a lot of fun....
    It does look like fun. A lot of cool faces in there. Want to check it out.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

classic.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Let's not forget this one

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Let's not forget this one

This was a cool one. Wally vs JL Eclipso.

Was well done but I think Wally with his speed could have fared better. But still a very well done scene.

I know it’s stupid but things are pretty depressing today :

- Every Speedsters appear in Last Knight on Earth #2 but Batman won’t even pronounce the name of You-Know-Who.
    - A very particular character tied to Wally appears in Green Lantern Annual #1 but no mention of our boy.
    - 80 years of The Flash will only show Barry Allen. No Jay, no Wally, only Barry.

DC definitely knows how to speak to its fanbase.

Nothing different than the last ten years, I know, but still, it’s upsetting.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I know it’s stupid but things are pretty depressing today :

- Every Speedsters appear in Last Knight on Earth #2 but Batman won’t even pronounce the name of You-Know-Who.
    - A very particular character tied to Wally appears in Green Lantern Annual #1 but no mention of our boy.
    - 80 years of The Flash will only show Barry Allen. No Jay, no Wally, only Barry.

DC definitely knows how to speak to its fanbase.

Nothing different than the last ten years, I know, but still, it’s upsetting.
    Hi Spider-Ham,

While I feel your pain about the lack of Wally, Jay and other speedsters at the moment, you should turn that frown upside down because the 80th Anniversary Special due out in November features some of the following:

- New essays written for the book by Roy Thomas, Mark Waid and Francis Manapul.

- Re-printings of: Flash Comics #1 (The origin of Jay Garrick), Flash Comics #89 (Jay again) Showcase #4 (Barry Allen's origin), Flash #110 (First Wally West), Flash #123 ("The Flash of Two Worlds" co-starring Jay), Flash #275 (Death of Iris Allen), Flash #300, Flash #54 (William Loeb's run featuring Wally).

I'm especially excited about the re-printing of Flash Comics #89 as this particular Flash story has never been re-printed to my knowledge (Hey, DC, how about Golden Age Omnibuses for GA characters like Jay, Alan and Carter?).

Quote Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
    Hi Spider-Ham,

While I feel your pain about the lack of Wally, Jay and other speedsters at the moment, you should turn that frown upside down because the 80th Anniversary Special due out in November features some of the following:

- New essays written for the book by Roy Thomas, Mark Waid and Francis Manapul.

- Re-printings of: Flash Comics #1 (The origin of Jay Garrick), Flash Comics #89 (Jay again) Showcase #4 (Barry Allen's origin), Flash #110 (First Wally West), Flash #123 ("The Flash of Two Worlds" co-starring Jay), Flash #275 (Death of Iris Allen), Flash #300, Flash #54 (William Loeb's run featuring Wally).

I'm especially excited about the re-printing of Flash Comics #89 as this particular Flash story has never been re-printed to my knowledge (Hey, DC, how about Golden Age Omnibuses for GA characters like Jay, Alan and Carter?).
    I have to admit, I’m really excited to read what Manapul and Waid have to say about The Flash.

Two HUGE Flash Fans, it has to be interesting. I hope it won’t sound too corporate ...