Page 209 of 239 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 3576
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    The Flash Age is coming guys !

https://www.newsarama.com/47843-dc-s...ary-event.html

I really hope to see Wally in this arc.
    Sounds cool. I still am very wary of DC when it comes to Wally but I'm hoping as well that at least one out of the multiple stories in this oversized issue will feature Wally.
    Maybe even Bart as well.

Also I'm looking forward to the different variant covers through the decades. Especially the 90s one of course which should have Wally on it. The artist on it is also very good.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman322 View Post
    but he's gunna be stuck in prison again once he returns to earth 0. batman and the league aren't gunna just turn a blind eye to a mass murderer seemingly escaping from prison.
    Since it's an anniversary issue the story with Wally, if there is one, will most likely be one from the past so I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao Batman was perfectly content to let Jason run around before he shot Penguin. And really Flash Forward will probably reveal Wally was possessed or influenced by the Dark Multiverse or whatever.
    And if its not a past story I'm really hoping this is true and well have our real Wally back and the HIC atrocity will be erased.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Shame they couldn't get Waid to do a story, but I'm looking forward to it .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Shame they couldn't get Waid to do a story, but I'm looking forward to it .
    Heh “couldn’t”. I don’t think Waid’s availability is why he’s not getting a story.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

At least, we have Waid's essay on the Flash Anniversary book, for what it's worth and I think we are already lucky.

He refused to come back for DC's Rebirth, I don't see him writing anything for DC while Didio and friends are still on board.

Yeah, he isn't Marvel exclusive, but until there's a regime change, he might as well be.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I wasn't sure if Waid would be included in this or not. He did contribute tremendously to the Flash mythos but with everything going on with him these days can't say I'm too surprised. Probably for the better anyways.

Would have been nice if they would have gotten. Messner-Loebs though. Even though I know he's not that popular in comics anymore .

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I wasn't sure if Waid would be included in this or not. He did contribute tremendously to the Flash mythos but with everything going on with him these days can't say I'm too surprised. Probably for the better anyways.

Would have been nice if they would have gotten. Messner-Loebs though. Even though I know he's not that popular in comics anymore .
    Yeah. I hope they would have at least reached out to Loebs, although I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

dsk-50-d-1195251.jpg

Really like this shot. Really nice to see Wally with the Titans these days even if it is from an alternate universe.

Astonishing Member

Where's that from?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Where's that from?
    The most recent Deathstroke.

dsk-50-d-1195251.jpg

Really like this shot. Really nice to see Wally with the Titans these days even if it is from an alternate universe.
    Weird. Looks like the New Teen Titans, but Dick didn't wear that costume until the 90s, by which time Wally was no longer Kid Flash, having taken Barry's mantle, and Donna was no longer wearing red (she's worn black instead since she was Troia).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

dsk-50-d-1195251.jpg

Nice image, but like I always say...DC continuity is a mess .

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Weird. Looks like the New Teen Titans, but Dick didn't wear that costume until the 90s, by which time Wally was no longer Kid Flash, having taken Barry's mantle, and Donna was no longer wearing red (she's worn black instead since she was Troia).
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nice image, but like I always say...DC continuity is a mess .
    That's why we can only get nice stuff like this in alternate universes from DC.

Their main universe is a total mess.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Have you guys heard? Wally might be in the next season of titans.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

When I saw this I was excited, then reality set in and I realised that it's almost a 100% certainty that Wally West will be ignored and it's going to be completely Barry-centric.
    I'd be shocked if we get a 90s variant cover with Wally highlighted.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.