Page 118 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3576

I'm so tired.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I know I should be upset but, come on, it was so dumb it’s truly hilarious.

Morality: Hope is killing people and being able to keep running.

Fantastic. Thank you DC. Thank you King. Thank you Didio.
    HAHA that last line was wonderful

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I'm so tired.
    We all are, Kevinroc, we all are.

The ones not tired of the bullshit are tired of hearing about the bullshit.

No one wins.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

BANNED

poor Wally west being thrown under the bus is a crisis rather than whatever heroes in crisis was. poor Wally west and dc fans. it must be depressing for all flash fans to find out that one who carried the mantle all these years has been turned into Hank Pym who may forever be haunted by this story even if it is ultimately retconed. at least he didn't visit Linda and try to hold her hostage or something to force the others to back off. that would have been truly shitting over the character after pissing upon him.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Let’s talk about good stuff : I finished Doomsday Clock and really liked the fact that Wally is the “physical” (or one of them) representation of hope in the metaverse.

That was cool and I definitely believe Johns will try to save our boy.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

It may come as small comfort now, but this latest mismanagement of Wally West will pass sooner or later. It may take years, but all this will get explained away. In the meantime, you have my sympathies and I hope you don’t have to wait long.

Let’s talk about good stuff : I finished Doomsday Clock and really liked the fact that Wally is the “physical” (or one of them) representation of hope in the metaverse.

I like Johns, but he doesn't have the power he once did. There is no saving Wally until Didio decides to go back to his Fifty Shades of Silver Age Condo.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

I mean, I have no defence for what sounds like a truly awful ending to a massively misjudged series from one of my favourite writers but what's with all the Doomsday Clock hate? I haven't read it yet but so far it's easily among the best things Geoff Johns has ever done.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    I mean, I have no defence for what sounds like a truly awful ending to a massively misjudged series from one of my favourite writers but what's with all the Doomsday Clock hate? I haven't read it yet but so far it's easily among the best things Geoff Johns has ever done.
    I haven't seen any Doomsday Clock hate in this thread and in general the only hate I have seen from it are from the embarrassing delays.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I like Johns, but he doesn't have the power he once did. There is no saving Wally until Didio decides to go back to his Fifty Shades of Silver Age Condo.
    Speaking of.

To Didio and King:

2019-05-29 08.16.52.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I can only hope that Doomsday Clock ends revealing that everything bad that's happened to Wally (including HiC) was part of Manhattan's plan to "fix" things. But that's not gonna happen. Who am I kidding.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I haven't seen any Doomsday Clock hate in this thread and in general the only hate I have seen from it are from the embarrassing delays.
    There is a bit in a few of the posts above. Not a fortune but enough for me to notice.

Doomsday Clock ain't exactly deep but I thought it was pretty much universally loved in these parts.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby Krackle View Post
    I can only hope that Doomsday Clock ends revealing that everything bad that's happened to Wally (including HiC) was part of Manhattan's plan to "fix" things. But that's not gonna happen. Who am I kidding.
    I do think that when Didio has less power over the creative side of DC (it has to happen eventually, right?), something like this will be exactly what they use to retcon HiC.

As a side point on the same note, why is Didio in charge of DC's creative side? Shouldn't it be EiC, Bob Harras. Not that he would be any better (hello, 90's Marvel!) but, seriously, what the hell does he actually do at DC?

Mighty Member

Not Bob Harras. DC will be bankrupt in a year. Creativity will be overtaken by milking what's popular. Taking risks will be replaced by cutting low selling books. It will be what's happening right now but way worse.

Considering Johns was one of the ones who set Wally on this path I wouldn't be so sure. Hope you're right though.