Page 143 of 239 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3576
    Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Lobdell Says Flash Forward Is a Wally West Story Nine Years in the Making: https://www.cbr.com/flash-forward-wa...oth-interview/
    I think I like what I'm reading. So there might be hope after all ...

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Wally will no longer be in Suicide Squad: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...d-comic-plans/
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-14-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Great so this really is just Ric all over again. Pass him off to Lobdell while they try to come up with something as they go.

Incredible Member

Lobdell Says Flash Forward Is a Wally West Story Nine Years in the Making: https://www.cbr.com/flash-forward-wa...oth-interview/
    Well it at least sounds like they're taking it serious.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Great so this really is just Ric all over again. Pass him off to Lobdell while they try to come up with something as they go.
    I still don't understand why they don't give the book to Johns. He is not exactly busy. It seems more like Lobdell only got the job because he is willing to do whatever editorial tells him in order to keep Wally down and in order for the book to underperform so they can use it as "evidence" that fans don't want Wally back.
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 06-14-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Johns is basically a special attraction at this point. Plus he is probably busier then we know.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-14-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Very short interview. I kinda like what they are saying but the last few years have taught me to never expect anything good for Wally. At least until Didi is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I still don't understand why they don't give the book to Johns. He is not exactly busy. It seems more like Lobdell only got the job because he is willing to do whatever editorial tells him in order to keep Wally down and in order for the book to underperform so they can use it as "evidence" that fans don't want Wally back.
    Because Johns would actually write a good Wally comic and probably find a way to bring back the real Wally, and we can't have that happening while Didi is around. Especially not right after he finally got what he's tried for so long to achieve.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Johns is basically a special attraction at this point. Plus he is probably busier then we know.
    Johns is still busy getting sabotaged by Didio by getting both his books constantly delayed.

I mean Doomsday clock I could come up with other reasons why it may have had crazy delays. But there is no reason why Shazam is being constantly delayed. Funny that in DCs entire line they are the only two to have all of these delays...

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Johns is like the busiest writer they have besides maybe Bendis. Dude's got so many stories in the pipeline he's actually started losing out on them (LOSH and JSA).

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Johns is like the busiest writer they have besides maybe Bendis. Dude's got so many stories in the pipeline he's actually started losing out on them (LOSH and JSA).
    What else is Johns writing these days? Besides for Doomsday Clock which is ending soon and Shazam. That's two books.

Outside of comics as far as I know he's just writing the Stargirl show.( Which might not even see the light of day the way DCU online is going.) And that also has gotten delayed until next year.

Wasn't he also supposed to get his own imprint this year? Killzone. That seems to have disappeared mysteriously as well.

Edit: I forgot his Three Jokers series that was announced over three years ago that is still "in development". It's supposed to be only three issues as well but is still taking forever to come out. Or being delayed.

Sensing a pattern here...
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 06-14-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Other than Doomsday Clock the only other ongoing he has is Shazam. He is definitely not busy and the other writers are ignoring his stuff like King with Wally and Snyder with JSA, it seems like he lost all influence at DC when he was fired from his Chief Creative Officerjob.
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 06-14-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

Other than Doomsday Clock the only other ongoing he has is Shazam. He is definitely not busy and the other writers are ignoring his stuff like King with Wally and Snyder with JSA, it seems like he lost all influence at DC when he was fired from his Chief Creative Officerjob.
    He's also got Three Jokers and STILL has Rise of the Seven Seas in the pipeline. And other obligations like the Stargirl TV series. Dude is exceptionally busy.

BANNED

What I really wonder about Geoff Johns if he can still afford that place he bought. I heard he bought Patrick Swayze's mansion when he was President of DC. I don't know if he bought it outright, and, well...he's not President of DC anymore...so...

And I was literally thinking at the time, "Johns, I don't know if you want to do that. We don't know how long you will have this position, or if your Justice League movie will work."

And here we are today.
    Last edited by Vampire Savior; 06-14-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    This is just me, but Shaner is DC's best artist right now. I don't understand why he is not on Action Comics/Superman/Flash or another best seller.
    Because he’s too slow. A lot of the great artists are not fast and take too long to draw.

Wally will no longer be in Suicide Squad: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/06...d-comic-plans/
    Thank the heavens!!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!