Page 21 of 239 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I finally got Wally on DC Legends ! To say I'm happy is an understatement !

Some pictures :

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...-wally1dcl.png

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...-wallydcl2.png

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...-wallydcl3.png

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers...-wallydcl4.png

I'm so sorry it is in french, so here is a little translation, I'm pretty sure you'll find it very funny !

First pic : "It's so nice to see you back Wally ! - Thanks guys, It's really cool to be back !" (DC Comics laughing in the shadows ...)
    Second pic : "Wally, stop ! We have to go back to help the others ! - They're all gone, Roy ... Dick, Donna, Garth, everyone !"
    Third pic : "Now I'm back, I'm going to make sure that this reality and the whole Multiverse are safe from the undeads."

And in case you missed it, the preview of The Flash Annual #2 : https://comicsverse.com/flash-annual-2-preview/
    How differently does he play compared to Barry?

Astonishing Member

It is pretty preposterous that Wally is dead and Barry is just hunky dory with everyone on the JL in all these comics that take placer after HiC. Problems of a shared universe, I guess, but the JL should've folded the second this **** went down. I know I mock Barry's absurdly mopey history and this will be no different but HiC just really fucks up any semblance of the rest of the DCU functioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    It is pretty preposterous that Wally is dead and Barry is just hunky dory with everyone on the JL in all these comics that take placer after HiC. Problems of a shared universe, I guess, but the JL should've folded the second this **** went down. I know I mock Barry's absurdly mopey history and this will be no different but HiC just really fucks up any semblance of the rest of the DCU functioning.
    We really are getting to Marvel Universe levels at this point .

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Again, it might be a bad job by editorial - a very strong possibility - but it only further cements my belief that Wally, at the very least, is not going to be dead by the end of HiC.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Again, it might be a bad job by editorial - a very strong possibility - but it only further cements my belief that Wally, at the very least, is not going to be dead by the end of HiC.
    Here's the thing if rumor is true, would you rather have a dead Wally or have Wally be the killer and sent to Suicide Squad?

So I’ve heard of a Page of HiC #5- The ONLY Wally page:
    spoilers:
    Booster notices something odd about Wally’s body. It’s five days too old according to him. So time travel is obviously involved.
    end of spoilers
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Here's the thing if rumor is true, would you rather have a dead Wally or have Wally be the killer and sent to Suicide Squad?
    I'd rather TPTB took their heads out of their asses, to be honest.

I'm sure there's some decision maker thinking something along the lines of "well, let's try it, maybe it works". I'd love to know who this person is, so I could learn to fly a plane and write "IT WON`T WORK DUMMY" with smoke on the sky above his or her house every day.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So I’ve heard of a Page of HiC #5- The ONLY Wally page:
    spoilers:
    Booster notices something odd about Wally’s body. It’s five days too old according to him. So time travel is obviously involved.
    end of spoilers
    Wally can't time travel so that must be Booster's doing.

I believe Hunter Zolomon still can
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Like I said a few weeks/months ago, Harley and Booster will time travel to kill a mad and murdering Wally.

Harley Quinn will save the day. Crazy world. I can’t wait to see the fandom’s reaction.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Neither but yeah, probably the former. I'm not 100% convinced either of these will happen and if Wally is the killer, there's a strong chance, I think, that he will be controlled by the real villain of the piece.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Like I said a few weeks/months ago, Harley and Booster will time travel to kill a mad and murdering Wally.

Harley Quinn will save the day. Crazy world. I can’t wait to see the fandom’s reaction.
    Since when do the current people in power at DC care what the fandom think?
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Since when do the current people in power at DC care what the fandom think?
    Who cares?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Who cares?
    Well they do have control over my favorite super hero as well as other favorites of mine .
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

At some point Booster has to do a time travel thing, he's a walking Chekovs gun at this point.