Page 210 of 239 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3576
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post

Have you guys heard? Wally might be in the next season of titans.
    as with anything related with wally. keep expectations low.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I hate to bring bad news but I heard it was a fake/fan made, so I don't think we will ever see a Wally West anytime soon in a TV show.

Our best chance to see him is Young Justice Season 4. If you saw the "Overwhelmed" episode, you know they're ready to bring back our boy and create a lot of drama ...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Our best chance to see him is Young Justice Season 4.
    I think we have a far better chance of seeing Wally alive on Titans than on Young Justice.

His entire story on YJ basically boiled down to the end of "Coldhearted" saying he would become a better hero and his final act superseding everything else. Aside from that, he was needlessly attached to Artemis to add a little depth to her story and was killed off once he had taken her character as far as he could.

The second season itself saw them completely drop his development from the previous season, dedicated an entire episode to treating him like a speedster joke to build Bart up, and had him completely disappear in the back half of the season to only bring him back to get a cheap reaction with his death at the end.

Wally didn't have the same amount of depth, development, and importance that the other members (plus Roy/Will) of the original team had. And if a show doesn't really put much thought or effort into a main character on-screen prior to killing them off, odds are they have no interest in bringing them back.
    Last edited by Rend20; 11-15-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Wasn’t Wally casted for that Stargirl show?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Wasn’t Wally casted for that Stargirl show?
    The actor who people thought could be Wally was actually for the role of Brainwave Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    I think we have a far better chance of seeing Wally alive on Titans than on Young Justice.

His entire story on YJ basically boiled down to the end of "Coldhearted" saying he would become a better hero and his final act superseding everything else. Aside from that, he was needlessly attached to Artemis to add a little depth to her story and was killed off once he had taken her character as far as he could.

The second season itself saw them completely drop his development from the previous season, dedicated an entire episode to treating him like a speedster joke to build Bart up, and had him completely disappear in the back half of the season to only bring him back to get a cheap reaction with his death at the end.

Wally didn't have the same amount of depth, development, and importance that the other members (plus Roy/Will) of the original team had. And if a show doesn't really put much thought or effort into a main character on-screen prior to killing them off, odds are they have no interest in bringing them back.
    I dunno. I see your points but also just see that they went out of their way to establish the "dead" Wally Artemis was talking to wasn't real so there was still an opening there. But you never know.

I'd hate to think a DC Legacy show with all those babies would ignore Wally's kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    The actor who people thought could be Wally was actually for the role of Brainwave Jr.
    I don't think that's been officially confirmed yet even if there's a chance that's the case.

You asked for it ? You got it ! Plenty of Wally books coming in February !

https://www.newsarama.com/47882-dc-c...citations.html

You asked for it ? You got it ! Plenty of Wally books coming in February !

https://www.newsarama.com/47882-dc-c...citations.html

FLASH FORWARD #6
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
    cover by EVAN “DOC” SHANER
    variant cover by INHYUK LEE
    The finale of Flash Forward is here, and Wally West must make the toughest choice of his life: save the day, or save his family. With the crack in the Dark Multiversal barrier reaching critical mass, Wally’s mettle will be tested in ways the young hero has never seen before…and this surprise ending will leave yo speechles.

Oh no...
    Last edited by TheImperfectFlash; 11-15-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Don't worry. It's too obvious at this point, even for us.

And I definitely don't see Lobdell or Booth trying a HiC 2.0 after last year's shistorm.

And this cover might be misleading : Yes, we can believe that Wally is shattering the world ... Or he could be trying to save it, avoiding it to collapse.

Don't worry. It's too obvious at this point, even for us.

And I definitely don't see Lobdell or Booth trying a HiC 2.0 after last year's shistorm.

And this cover might be misleading : Yes, we can believe that Wally is shattering the world ... Or he could be trying to save it, avoiding it to collapse.
    Yeah, fixing the damage done to Wally's character should be the number one priority of this story.

The preview of Flash Forward #3 :

https://www.comics-now.com/home/2019...lash-forward-3

This should be fun !

The preview of Flash Forward #3 :

https://www.comics-now.com/home/2019...lash-forward-3

This should be fun !
    “The Last Superman I met was President of the United States- I liked him a Whole Lot better than you.”- Wally sounding like himself again is nice
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    “The Last Superman I met was President of the United States- I liked him a Whole Lot better than you.”- Wally sounding like himself again is nice
    Exactly ! This panel only made my day !

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I just hope he meets morrison's superman next.

Guys, his name is Wally West.