Page 217 of 239 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3576

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I guess I'm thankful that Wally isn't dead this year.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I'm thankful because, it's been 3 month since Wally's back and he hasn't killed anyone. Yet.

I mean of course he killed dead people in FF #3 but, if we forget about that, everything is fine.
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 11-29-2019 at 06:58 AM.

Incredible Member

Wait, he didn't kill vampire Superman nor Batman, and it was Roy who killed Vampire Flash. Who did Wally kill?

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Who did Wally kill?
    A bunch of random vampires in the first pages, when Wally went full Buffy Vampire Slayer.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Vampires don't count. They're already dead.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Mighty Member

Fun issue, I had just finished reading an old early 90's Batman vs Dracula special issue, where Batman becomes a vampire at the end, so I am assuming it was a take on it. Good to see Roy Harper again, hope they bring him back soon.

There Vampire Earth is indeed based on the Batman vs. Dracula Elseworlds. Before the New 52, it was the world of Batman vs. Dracula. It may still be that; but now it's been expanded to include the vampirization of the entire Justice League. The reason “vampire Superman” has a “U” on his chest instead of an “S” is that powerwise he's more like Ultraman: rather than the Sun empowering him, it depowers him. In fact, I'm surprised he's being called Superman and not Ultraman.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    There Vampire Earth is indeed based on the Batman vs. Dracula Elseworlds. Before the New 52, it was the world of Batman vs. Dracula. It may still be that; but now it's been expanded to include the vampirization of the entire Justice League. The reason “vampire Superman” has a “U” on his chest instead of an “S” is that powerwise he's more like Ultraman: rather than the Sun empowering him, it depowers him. In fact, I'm surprised he's being called Superman and not Ultraman.
    Kind of makes the U on his chest look out-of-place .

Artist got it right here. It's a script error.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

To be fair Wally is the one who calls him Superman and its in a question form.

cw006.jpg
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

True. That said, Wally has gone up against Ultraman before — way back in Morrison's JLA days, when he brought back the Crime Syndicate on the Antimatter Universe's counterpart to Earth. It's not in continuity anymore; but then, Wally's memories extend back before the current continuity; it's kind of his thing. So while this isn't the same Ultraman, Wally ought to be able to spot the U on his chest and know what it stands for.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    True. That said, Wally has gone up against Ultraman before — way back in Morrison's JLA days, when he brought back the Crime Syndicate on the Antimatter Universe's counterpart to Earth. It's not in continuity anymore; but then, Wally's memories extend back before the current continuity; it's kind of his thing. So while this isn't the same Ultraman, Wally ought to be able to spot the U on his chest and know what it stands for.
    His and Bart's thing, yeah. Anyway, why would vampire Kal ask if he means "why am I Superman", instead of correcting him and saying "the name is Ultraman!".
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    If they bring Wally back looking like that it would be a truth Rebirth lol.

But I think that show is done with Wally. Just as well since the show has become pretty bad anyways.
    Why do you consider the show bad now?
    And even if they never bring him back in the show, there will always be fanfiction, which can sometimes be more enjoyable.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Cool. Wally actually looks happy in those panels. Probably doesn't mean anything though. Pretty cool to see though.
    Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by PD98 View Post
    Why do you consider the show bad now?
    And even if they never bring him back in the show, there will always be fanfiction, which can sometimes be more enjoyable.
    I already started not liking the show as much in season 2 but this last one was way worse.

Boring and uninteresting plot with a bunch of random, obscure characters that were either boring or annoying.

The only one character I liked was Nightwing and he was barely in it.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake