Page 23 of 239 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    As always I agree with you.
    Sadly I've stopped believing in this DC and for the first time in my life I've lowered my pulling list to two regular series plus Doomsday Clock.
    I've no more interest in what they're doing to my loved characters: Wally, Roy, Donna, Dick, Garth, Guy, Kyle, Helena, Connor. Only Young Justice characters seem to have a chance even though I'm not confident at all.
    I'm on my pile of back issues too, ready to jump in again when my generation of characters will have some deserved respect.
    Same here as well. Completely stoppped reading DC during the New 52 and that was a first. Now I'm down to two DC titles in Young Justice and Shazam, because I really do not care at all for the current state of DC. It will take a lot for them to regain my interest and the love that I once held for the DC universe.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Same here as well. Completely stoppped reading DC during the New 52 and that was a first. Now I'm down to two DC titles in Young Justice and Shazam, because I really do not care at all for the current state of DC. It will take a lot for them to regain my interest and the love that I once held for the DC universe.
    So I read the annual, Bart gets the Wally treatment and has No interactions with anyone bar Godspeed. He also goes looking for Barry, Wally, Jay, Jesse, Max, Conner, Tim and Cassie and finds none of them. He goes to the flash museum then does a Wally and sets out to find his friends which is confirmed to be what we saw in Young Justice #1
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Spectacular Member

That annual gave me some hope that the threads of Rebirth have not been forgotten, and that maybe we will get a happy story in the end.
    But DC have tricked me before!
    I'm on Twitter! @alex_jamieson

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I'm afraid that Wally might be Crisis, a villain who seeks revenge after what The Flash had done to his family.

Amazing Member

the new heroes in crisis is pointing to wally be the real murderer
    We must prepare for the worst....

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I'm afraid that Wally might be Crisis, a villain who seeks revenge after what The Flash had done to his family.
    I don't think they could do something like that but if they do I'd be along with Wally against Barry, Trinity and all the DCUniverse post Flashpoint!

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reis9999 View Post
    the new heroes in crisis is pointing to wally be the real murderer
    We must prepare for the worst....
    That's exactly what we are trying to do since the Bleeding Cool rumors and the SDCC ! xD

That's exactly what we are trying to do since the Bleeding Cool rumors and the SDCC ! xD
    Initially the BC rumor was that it was Zoom impersonating Wally though
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Amazing Member

I instantly thought Crisis was Jai, Wally's son, based on his dialogue and how the character looked.

Astonishing Member

Where did this 'Crisis' character come from?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Where did this 'Crisis' character come from?
    flash war
    He is shown to be aprisioned in the 25 century in a supermax...In the pilogue he escapes saying that "worlds will die blabla".
    In the flash annual he is shown to be manipulating godspeed to end with all the speedster because what happened with his family. He also very emotional when he heards godspeed talking with barry about wally death (wich he probably learned from crisis), wich means they have some kinda of connection

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by reis9999 View Post
    flash war
    He is shown to be aprisioned in the 25 century in a supermax...In the pilogue he escapes saying that "worlds will die blabla".
    In the flash annual he is shown to be manipulating godspeed to end with all the speedster because what happened with his family. He also very emotional when he heards godspeed talking with barry about wally death (wich he probably learned from crisis), wich means they have some kinda of connection
    He could be Cobalt Blue based on the blue speech boxes.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

2019-01-30 11.42.58.jpg

Well at least Williamson still gets it. Man, wish he would have written a Wally solo. Or even have had Wally been a supporting cast member in Barry's book.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Amazing Member

"Thank" you for that King and Didio
    barrywally.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by reis9999; 01-30-2019 at 10:04 AM.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

I appreciate you, Wally West