Page 24 of 239 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    I appreciate you, Wally West
    Always.

I remember after the New 52 debuted and Wally was nowhere to be found, by every single comic convention at the fan question part there was at least one fan that would ask Didio "Where's Wally". Every single time.

It became a joke after awhile because it became pretty much obligatory. At one point Didio got so annoyed he said "Stop asking abut Wally already!!".

Guess he misses that and wants to go back to that. You got it Mr Didio.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Always.

I remember after the New 52 debuted and Wally was nowhere to be found, by every single comic convention at the fan question part there was at least one fan that would ask Didio "Where's Wally". Every single time.

It became a joke after awhile because it became pretty much obligatory. At one point Didio got so annoyed he said "Stop asking abut Wally already!!".

Guess he misses that and wants to go back to that. You got it Mr Didio.
    Yep, Bendis is also partially dissolving the Super Marriage for him too. Action #1008 backs up the whole rumor that Lois is going to rewrite her relationship with Clark in a Book, Lois will be married to and have a Son with Superman. Clark will be essentially a substitute father figure and cohabitative Co-Worker
    Last edited by Denirac; 01-30-2019 at 11:09 AM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Yep, Bendis is also partially dissolving the Super Marriage for him too. Action #1008 backs up the whole rumor that Lois is going to rewrite her relationship with Clark in a Book, Lois will be married to and have a Son with Superman. Clark will be essentially a substitute father figure and cohabitatiob Co-Worker
    What the actuall, bloody Hell???

That makes no sense and is so convoluted both in universe and in the real world.

So all this bending over backwards and jumping through hoops because Didio is just completely incapable of not cramming HIS preferences in but also knows this is the exact opposite of what fans want.

Circling back around to New 52, readers were so upset that Lois and Clark were separated and then so ecstatic during Rebirth with them together. But yeah, let's go back to that because Didio is running a huge publishing company to satisfy his own personal tastes rather than going according to what the consumer of what he is actually supposed to be running. An.actual businness.

Only thing that makes sense .

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

What the actuall, bloody Hell???

That makes no sense and is so convoluted both in universe and in the real world.

So all this bending over backwards and jumping through hoops because Didio is just completely incapable of not cramming HIS preferences in but also knows this is the exact opposite of what fans want.

Circling back around to New 52, readers were so upset that Lois and Clark were separated and then so ecstatic during Rebirth with them together. But yeah, let's go back to that because Didio is running a huge publishing company to satisfy his own personal tastes rather than going according to what the consumer of what he is actually supposed to be running. An.actual businness.

Only thing that makes sense .
    SPOILER ALERT: (No Point in Spoiler Tagging in the Wally Thread while we’re all hating on DiDio) She tells Sam Lane the truth today, She’s in love with Superman. Jon is Superman’s Son. She already told Clark that they could still be married and not see each other every day (and also drop every pretense of being married too)- for the Record I called all this when Bendis was announced to be writing Clark, He was part of the Kabal that created One More Day.

Technically this isnt OFFICIALLY the end of the Marriage, Its just physically as close as he can get without OMDing
    Last edited by Denirac; 01-30-2019 at 11:16 AM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reis9999 View Post
    he is shown to be manipulating godspeed to end with all the speedster because what happened with his family. He also very emotional when he heards godspeed talking with barry about wally death (wich he probably learned from crisis), wich means they have some kinda of connection
    You can also understand it this way : he hates speedsters. So I think he doesn't understand why Godspeed is sorry for both Barry and Wally. If we are lucky, Wally will stay dead in the years to come and Crisis is just a Thawne-like character coming from the future, a future ruined by Speedsters.
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 01-30-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Yeah, I saw that latest with Superman and Lois and officially gave up on going back to Superman for the foreseeable future (at least the one who isn't written by Lego.)

Dan Didio Ruins Everything: 2019 Edition

Married, I seem to recall Wally getting his legs ripped off in at least one JLA arc (introduced Manitoba or somebody named something like that.) Also his eye plucked out when they thought J'onzz was going maniacal.... It got pretty gruesome back then too especially wherever the Justice League was the main player.
    Still, I totally agree with you and am convinced Didio is consoling himself with Rebirth having ever been made by finding more and more 'creative ways' to off or put aside those characters he dislikes --- never mind the whole business concept of giving consumers at least most of what they want.

At this point I can only hope some exec at Lego strong arms an animation short featuring Wally at his best... even if it's more like JLU Wally than the one by Waid, Morrison, or Messner-Loeb.

Is it possible Dan Didio is a sociopath? Someone who has no feelings towards others? Because Geez Lois.
    Last edited by Kyer; 01-31-2019 at 10:50 AM. Reason: I had a thought..
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Yeah, I saw that latest with Superman and Lois and officially gave up on going back to Superman for the foreseeable future (at least the one who isn't written by Lego.)

Dan Didio Ruins Everything: 2019 Edition

Married, I seem to recall Wally getting his legs ripped off in at least one JLA arc (introduced Manitoba or somebody named something like that.) Also his eye plucked out when they thought J'onzz was going maniacal.... It got pretty gruesome back then too especially wherever the Justice League was the main player.
    Still, I totally agree with you and am convinced Didio is consoling himself with Rebirth having ever been made by finding more and more 'creative ways' to off or put aside those characters he dislikes --- never mind the whole business concept of giving consumers at least most of what they want.

At this point I can only hope some exec at Lego strong arms an animation short featuring Wally at his best... even if it's more like JLU Wally than the one by Waid, Morrison, or Messner-Loeb.

Is it possible Dan Didio is a sociopath? Someone who has no feelings towards others? Because Geez Lois.
    Obsidian Age had Wally's legs ripped off before he and the rest of the JL were killed.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Nice. That's my Wally!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Looks like he's doing the Lightning Throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks like he's doing the Lightning Throw.
    Lol. That's just Brett Booth awkward posing.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Nice. That's my Wally!
    Yup. Mischevous grin and all.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Love the suit, the grin, the appearance that it is his speed creating the trench (flashback to the JLU cartoon episode Divided We Fall?)

Just dislike the pose. It's like he's smirking about being able to keep from falling down while running in the most awkward position possible. Maybe it's part of a bet he's got going on about balance with someone else who is outside the frame.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Yeah. Brett Booth is an artist people either love or hate.
    His love of Wally is unquestionable though.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Flash6.jpg

1char.