Page 25 of 239 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    John. I love you. If I had one I'd give you my first born.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Dan Didio and Geoff Johns have Instagram accounts now if anyone wants to follow them or ask any questions or comments.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Dan Didio and Geoff Johns have Instagram accounts now if anyone wants to follow them or ask any questions or comments.
    “Hi Dan! Just wondering if you could show us on this Wally West doll where he touched you?”
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    “Hi Dan! Just wondering if you could show us on this Wally West doll where he touched you?”
    Y'see. It's comments like THIS that keep me coming back.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

LOL!!!

Love your avatar. Such a cool cover. I was so tempted to get that instead of the standard cover.

Also speaking of Bart in YJ I just went through it again and while not my favorite issue in general I gotta say it is SO GREAT to have the real Bart/ Impulse finally back.

Such a great character that we haven't seen around in 15 years.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Guys ! Jake Austin Walker might be playing Wally West in the Stargirl TV show !

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it. That said, it would be nice if it comes to pass!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Are you trying to get me a police record? (Just kidding. I don't consider DD worth my time and effort.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Which Wally West? (because, you know, this falls under too good to be true. Plus, anyway the actor chosen for the role would probably sport the wrong [pick one or multiples from list]: hair color and style, skin hue and tone, eye color, height, weight, personality, intelligence rating, gender, sport fandom, girlfriend name, nationality...

LOL!!!

Love your avatar. Such a cool cover. I was so tempted to get that instead of the standard cover.

Also speaking of Bart in YJ I just went through it again and while not my favorite issue in general I gotta say it is SO GREAT to have the real Bart/ Impulse finally back.

Such a great character that we haven't seen around in 15 years.
    Thanks friend! And yes!!! Glad we got someone back. I enjoyed the first issue and hopes Bendis has a great run!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

Where did you see Wally West? I just saw it was for a part that hasn’t been released yet. That being said that would be badass!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Where did you see Wally West? I just saw it was for a part that hasn’t been released yet. That being said that would be badass!
    It's the logical conclusion. He looks the part to a T. The show is Stargirl, which is probably set on Blue Valley, birthplace of Wally. And there is a tweet from the guy from five days ago (which has now been erased) saying "One day I will play Wally West".

His twitter right now is full of "welcome Wally" people. :P

That said, if they wanted to surprise people and he indeed plays Wally, they shouldn't have announced the casting.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

I honestly assumed he was playing Courtney's step-brother, but I hadn't been following the guy or knew what he looked like .

Wow!! Can this actually be true?? This would be awesome. But some actual good Wally news? Can it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Which Wally West? (because, you know, this falls under too good to be true. Plus, anyway the actor chosen for the role would probably sport the wrong [pick one or multiples from list]: hair color and style, skin hue and tone, eye color, height, weight, personality, intelligence rating, gender, sport fandom, girlfriend name, nationality...
    Generally I would agree with you as these days you unfortunately have to ask that question. But just look up this guy and there will be no question that he is playing our guy. As far as looks goes it would be a damn shame and really dumb to change anything of his appearance as he already looks like Wally exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    It's the logical conclusion. He looks the part to a T. The show is Stargirl, which is probably set on Blue Valley, birthplace of Wally. And there is a tweet from the guy from five days ago (which has now been erased) saying "One day I will play Wally West".

His twitter right now is full of "welcome Wally" people. :P

That said, if they wanted to surprise people and he indeed plays Wally, they shouldn't have announced the casting.
    All this is great to hear. Man, I hope you are right. But I'll believe it when it's confirmed officially. So Stargirl will be my favorite show before it even comes out. Leave it to my man Geoff Johns.
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 02-04-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I honestly assumed he was playing Courtney's step-brother, but I hadn't been following the guy or knew what he looked like .
    unnamed+(16).jpg

MV5BODk2YmJkZDgtNGFhMS00OWNkLWI1ZTItMGM5MThmMGVkYjUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1ODIzNjA@._V1_.jpg

Who does this look like? And the first two guess's don't count.