Page 55 of 239 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

But why is there two of him? It seems there is an evil and a good one. Or maybe the past one knows he will go bad in the future so for now he's good?

Confusing.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    But why is there two of him? It seems there is an evil and a good one. Or maybe the past one knows he will go bad in the future so for now he's good?

Confusing.
    Hm, good point. Maybe he was corrupted by the AI or is its creation somehow? Next issue hopefully will have the answers.

But what I get from this issue is that we have at least one good and mostly innocent version of Wally
    spoilers:
    he said he didn't want to hurt Ivy. If he would've killed her and the others he would be sorry for that
    end of spoilers
    That why I think he caused something and didn't do it himself, at least this version...

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

And why is Wally blaming Barry for all the FP thing when in Rebirth he assolved him?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    Hm, good point. Maybe he was corrupted by the AI or is its creation somehow? Next issue hopefully will have the answers.

But what I get from this issue is that we have at least one good and mostly innocent version of Wally
    spoilers:
    he said he didn't want to hurt Ivy. If he would've killed her and the others he would be sorry for that
    end of spoilers
    That why I think he caused something and didn't do it himself, at least this version...
    Yeah pretty much.

I think best case scenario out of this complete character assassination we can hope for is that Wally did go crazy and killed everyone but somehow through some wonky time shenanigans the past version of Wally, the "good" one, might survive but still feel guilty of what his future self will do and is maybe trying to stop him.

Would also make sense with the Suicide Squad rumor thats been going around.

Basically a way worse version of what they did to Donna in Titans with the future Trioa stupidity.

Still complete nonsensical trash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Green Ghost View Post
    Yeah, I think he triggered something that caused the deaths (probably the sanctuary AI went rogue), but I don't think he actually killed anybody.
    This seems like the most likely scenario to me at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    And why is Wally blaming Barry for all the FP thing when in Rebirth he assolved him?
    The sanctuary AI is probably messing with his head.

This is the second time Bruce made a psycho AI in continuity? He should retire of the field as soons as possible.

Fantastic Member

Confusing.
    spoilers:
    I'm actually thinking the Wally that revived Ivy is from the future.

This issue takes place five days after the killings which now makes the dead Wally that we saw in issue one the present day Wally. My best guess at the moment is present him is still crazed or whatever, and future!Wally will end up stopping/killing him from doing more damage while fixing what little he can such as reviving Ivy and leaking the info to Lois. Then once he stops his past self, future!Wally will cease to exist.

Of course all this would still leave a lot of questions left unanswered.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Rend20; 03-27-2019 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm actually thinking the Wally that revived Ivy is from the future.

This issue takes place five days after the killings which now makes the dead Wally that we saw in issue one the present day Wally. My best guess at the moment is present him is still crazed or whatever, and future!Wally will end up stopping/killing him from doing more damage while fixing what little he can such as reviving Ivy and leaking the info to Lois. Then once he stops his past self, future!Wally will cease to exist.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Wow. So not only will Wally end up crazy, a murderer, of his own peers, and dead but also the one who kills himslef.

Yup sounds tasteless and sadistic enough to come out of King and Didio's minds.
    end of spoilers

Probably because Barry caused Flashpoint. Even if Wally has forgiven him it doesn't change the facts of what happened.

Fantastic Member

spoilers:
    Wow. So not only will Wally end up crazy, a murderer, of his own peers, and dead but also the one who kills himslef.

Yup sounds tasteless and sadistic enough to come out of King and Didio's minds.
    end of spoilers
    I mean, it's just my best guess. There's definitely holes in it, though.

spoilers:
    But I could see King pointing to how Wally wasn't in his right mind in an attempt to portray him as some sort of victim in regards to the killings while future!Wally actions highlights his true heroism and "redemption". And to honor his sacrifice, Booster and company dump his body in the past in an attempt to cover it up?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    Probably because Barry caused Flashpoint. Even if Wally has forgiven him it doesn't change the facts of what happened.
    If I well remember, Wally said textually it was something else. Someone else.

Fantastic Member

If I well remember, Wally said textually it was something else. Someone else.
    He absolutely did that in DCU: Rebirth. But then in Flash War, he proceeds to say he always blamed Barry even if he said he didn't.

You actually think DC writes things with actual continuity? Or that one thing written in one book should line up with another? Especially King?

I wouldn't think too much into it. DC definitely isent.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I'm so depressed after reading your theories x)

Can't wait for this thing to end (And DoomClock), so I can move on.

Huge thanks to Marvel for publishing good titles while we have to endure this.

I'm pretty sure Wally is not the killer but it's still depressing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Wally is not the killer. You don't promote the series as being built around Booster, Harley and Wally as the main characters and have Wally be the killer. It's way too obvious.
    Wally was not promoted as the main character. Only Harley and Booster were in advertising. Wally was said to be included by King on twitter and then through leaks and rumors that weren't official