Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Your wish from DC for 2019

I want Bendis or Priest on Nightwing.
    Return of JSA
    Black Adam to go back to his original costume... I hate the new 52 costume. Especially no cape please.

Return of Koryak and Lorena to Aquaman.

Something being done with the Milestone characters.

Better writing for WW.

Better representation with characters of color
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Hawkman and Hawkgirl renewing their vows and becoming a nigh-inseparable tandem again. Pretty much my DC wish for over a decade now.

Outside of comics: a Hawkman movie announcement.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Extraordinary Member

That whatever is left of the New Age of Heroes (Damage, Silencer, Terrifics?) makes it to 2020.

Comics: Improved and non-biased leadership that understands what makes DC special and that strives to give all of their characters a place that isn’t a coffin (AKA hit the road Didio!)

Media: For Shazam to be a hit (it looks really promising) and a continued focus on solo films that are not batman related.

Streaming: Stargirl! Can’t wait!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Solo ongoing for John Stewart and Vixen.

Mini solo for Bronze Tiger

Aqualad to be treated and written way better in the comics. Also to establish a connection with Aquaman and Mera.

Nightshade to join the JLD.

More animated shows for DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Solo ongoing for John Stewart and Vixen.

Mini solo for Bronze Tiger

Aqualad to be treated and written way better in the comics. Also to establish a connection with Aquaman and Mera.
    Big this^^^
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Better representation of all their characters. They ALL need it.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Dude, don't All Lives Matter my post. DC needs to do better by their characters of color way more than their white characters. Period.

currently following:

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Dude, don't All Lives Matter my post. DC needs to do better by their characters of color way more than their white characters. Period.
    DC needs to do better with all their characters period. Ethnicity, race, religion, doesn't really matter when the characters are in bad stories that don't go anywhere. DC's storytelling has been seriously lacking for years.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

1)Mr. Miracle and Big Barda ongoing. I know we just had the absolutely amazing series but that seemed more like some sort of elseworlds story and I would hate for that to mean he is somehow off the board for awhile.
    2) Black Lightning solo book-Can't believe the show is in season 2 and we have almost nothing from DC in terms of an ongoing series. Batman and the outsiders is cool, but Jefferson and his family deserve some spotlight.
    3) Green Arrow and Black Canary get an ongoing title. Since GA is ending at 50, the "big plans" that DC has for it better include some sort of ongoing book
    4)Priest Writing more books. Guy is absolutely outstanding and there a ton of characters that would benefit if he wrote a book for them.Priest on JSA would be amazing
    5) Less Harley Quinn- I know she is popular but can she just revert to being a villain again. The whole trend of her showing up everywhere and having members of the justice league and other heroes just getting along with a psychotic killer is so annoying.
    6) Booster Gold and Blue beetle book written by Jurgens.
    7)Utilize the New Age of Heroes that no longer have books in other titles. Have Brimstone show up in JLD, have Sideways in Teen Titans, they had some good characters in the New Age of Heroes would hate for them just to be gone.
    Last edited by regg215; 01-01-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged"- CAPT. Picard

Return of Wally.
    Young Justice to be good and Kon to get a solo.
    For Doomsay Clock to either fix the timeline or lead to an event that will fix it.
    For Booster to be the true hero of Heroes in Crisis.
    Return of Super family in a way that works.
    More concrete creative teams. Getting tired of a different artist every issue.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    DC needs to do better with all their characters period. Ethnicity, race, religion, doesn't really matter when the characters are in bad stories that don't go anywhere.
    DC's storytelling has been seriously lacking for years.
    I have to admit. I laughed out loud at this exchange. (^_^), maybe if we're lucky one will beget the other.
    No pledging allegiance or fighting for a cause required. D.c. Just gets it together one day.

Anyway I think I want to see a few other books that aren't derivatives of Batman,Supes,WW,Flash,Green Somethin...

Maybe a book that is Firestorm, and Shazam, and Stargirl... Or maybe Skyrocket? uhm. No, on second thought stargirl.
    It'd be a visually appealing team of young people with powers who AREN'T the titans.

Secondly... I think I'd like to see DC focus on serious space development that don't involve the lantern corps or legion.

Because really whats going on out there right now? Nothing? Is there no "shiar/kree" war? equicalent.

How about the Reach vs Thanagar war? I mean give me something. . . I'm not even the biggest space junkie. I just feel like dc
    does a really poor job there and has a huge well of untapped potential.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 01-01-2019 at 02:52 PM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.