Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    That be interesting, but I sometimes feel like the average comic book readers (at least the American ones) don't care about superheroes that are based outside of America. I know that's not true at all, but didn't Batwings comic die because of the unfamiliarity of the setting?
    It actually sold WORST when they went back to Gotham. Archie level numbers.

I often like to imagine that Vixen owns a variety of cars, all of which are named after animals. Apparently there are/were around 33 real-life cars named after animals. If she doesn't feel like flying, walking or running, she could just drive one of her cars, like her Dodge Viper, or her Fiat 124 Spider, etc.

I also have fun thinking that Vixen is only a fan of sports teams named after animals. Like for instance, she'd want the Chicago Bears to win a Sunday afternoon game against the New York Giants. And if two animal-themed teams are competing against each other, she won't root for either one because she wouldn't want one to win over the other because she would of course want both teams to win. I think it would be a fun personality quirk.

It would be funny if she had a sarcastic Alexa-type AI smart home assistant that she would have to activate by saying "Uh, Nancy?"
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 11-23-2019 at 10:17 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think she has enough hooks but i can't describe her personality so id start there.

Who is Mari McCabe as an individual?
    My head canon for her personality was the one shown on the JLU show. I also favor her days in the SS but that was a hurdle she overcame so she wouldn't act the same now.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    My head canon for her personality was the one shown on the JLU show. I also favor her days in the SS but that was a hurdle she overcame so she wouldn't act the same now.
    Can you summarize what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Can you summarize what that is?
    Sassy, confident, courageous, Superheroine .

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I often like to imagine that Vixen owns a variety of cars, all of which are named after animals. Apparently there are/were around 33 real-life cars named after animals. If she doesn't feel like flying, walking or running, she could just drive one of her cars, like her Dodge Viper, or her Fiat 124 Spider, etc.

I also have fun thinking that Vixen is only a fan of sports teams named after animals. Like for instance, she'd want the Chicago Bears to win a Sunday afternoon game against the New York Giants. And if two animal-themed teams are competing against each other, she won't root for either one because she wouldn't want one to win over the other because she would of course want both teams to win. I think it would be a fun personality quirk.

It would be funny if she had a sarcastic Alexa-type AI smart home assistant that she would have to activate by saying "Uh, Nancy?"
    Reading this, I kept thinking the Vixen-mobil. Lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Reading this, I kept thinking the Vixen-mobil. Lol
    If she did have a superheroine car, it would HAVE to be better than the Batmobile! LOL

Vixen can run on water, if she mimics a basilisk lizard. Criminals trying to escape her by fast boats would be out of luck, since she could just combine cheetah and basilisk lizard to run after them.

Vixen is probably the most adaptable hero in DC.

Which is why I dislike when they use her as cat character.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Vixen is probably the most adaptable hero in DC.

Which is why I dislike when they use her as cat character.
    Yeah, I tend to forget at times that she can fly like an eagle, swim like a shark, or channel the strength of a blue whale, or the electricity of an eel, spray of a skunk, camoflauge like a chameleon, track like a hound, spin webs like a spider, produce venom like a viper, hibernate/estivate, survive extremes of pressure, breathe underwater, etc. I like seeing her doing more unusual stuff, like bombardier beetle 'blasts' or mantis shrimp punches.

Just the range of enhanced senses alone are mind-boggling. <sniff> "The drugs are over there, in that suitcase. Careful, the guy has been handling explosives recently, so they might be rigged. Also, that spot on your arm smells like melanoma. Go get it checked out."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, I tend to forget at times that she can fly like an eagle, swim like a shark, or channel the strength of a blue whale, or the electricity of an eel, spray of a skunk, camoflauge like a chameleon, track like a hound, spin webs like a spider, produce venom like a viper, hibernate/estivate, survive extremes of pressure, breathe underwater, etc. I like seeing her doing more unusual stuff, like bombardier beetle 'blasts' or mantis shrimp punches.

Just the range of enhanced senses alone are mind-boggling. <sniff> "The drugs are over there, in that suitcase. Careful, the guy has been handling explosives recently, so they might be rigged. Also, that spot on your arm smells like melanoma. Go get it checked out."
    Yeah she is terribly underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post

Vixen would make an excellent detective/private investigator.

Incredible Member

TrueRomance_VixenBronzeTiger.jpg
    Vixen and Bronze Tiger

so has she made any appearances on the DC Super Hero Girls show? It would seem to be an obvious venue.