Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Justice League Oddysey would have been a fun place for her. Watching her trying to figure out how her powers work with alien animal biology is a fun challenge. Plus you could also have her come back and struggle with reacclimating to Earth, setting up a solo series.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Justice League Oddysey would have been a fun place for her. Watching her trying to figure out how her powers work with alien animal biology is a fun challenge. Plus you could also have her come back and struggle with reacclimating to Earth, setting up a solo series.
    she would have to lead the team tho

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Not really as I'm cool with her being just apart of the team. Leaders aren't exactly a glamorous job and tend to get overlooked. There is a reason why people like Wolverine more than Cyclops.

So she could just let Cyborg take the helm and just enjoy the ride.

In the current JLD, the team feels small and focused so she wouldn't be a good substitute for any of them outside of WW.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-21-2019 at 06:55 PM.

If Vixen were to mimic a mimic octopus, would she then be able to mimic the appearance of another human being? Since she has at times been known to transform into animals, what would stop her from taking on the appearance of another human?
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think its sbout time she takes on a real leadership role.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    If Vixen were to mimic a mimic octopus, would she then be able to mimic the appearance of another human being? Since she has at times been known to transform into animals, what would stop her from taking on the appearance of another human?
    Small minded writers who can't think outside the box
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 05-01-2019 at 05:50 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Vixen was included in a splash page in one of the Year of the Villain stories.

It's not really a spoiler but Batman says "simple we call everyone" ...or something like that. And the splash page is basically characters who currently have a book plus the Titans whose book was just cancelled; for some reason none of the Justice League Odyssey characters were included. The characters who don't have a book or haven't been in a book for awhile that was a part of the splash page is Vixen, Animal Man, Atom (Ray Palmer), Simon (Green Lantern), Captain Atom, Firestorm, and Aqualad.

I hope this means that we will see Vixen in something soon since as stated before most of the characters that were shown are already in books.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

It would be cool if Vixen copies the abilities of a bombardier beetle and fired explosions from her hands like Bakugo from MHA.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Vixen was included in a splash page in one of the Year of the Villain stories.

It's not really a spoiler but Batman says "simple we call everyone" ...or something like that. And the splash page is basically characters who currently have a book plus the Titans whose book was just cancelled; for some reason none of the Justice League Odyssey characters were included. The characters who don't have a book or haven't been in a book for awhile that was a part of the splash page is Vixen, Animal Man, Atom (Ray Palmer), Simon (Green Lantern), Captain Atom, Firestorm, and Aqualad.

I hope this means that we will see Vixen in something soon since as stated before most of the characters that were shown are already in books.

Also this thread is the only thread that brings up Floronic Man, and it looks like he may get used.

Last edited by kurenai24; 05-01-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

There was a deleted tweet saying the characters present here were specified to be drawn. The artist had said this but like I said the tweet was deleted. We'll see if this is true and if it determines Vixen will have a role.

The more i see her new hair style...the more i want the short Halle Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    There was a deleted tweet saying the characters present here were specified to be drawn. The artist had said this but like I said the tweet was deleted. We'll see if this is true and if it determines Vixen will have a role.
    I hope so.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    It would be cool if Vixen copies the abilities of a bombardier beetle and fired explosions from her hands like Bakugo from MHA.
    Lately I've been wondering what it would be like if Vixen copied Godzilla's abilities.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Lately I've been wondering what it would be like if Vixen copied Godzilla's abilities.
    Assuming she’s able to copy the abilities of fictional animals to begin with.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Gorgeous. Really do hope Vixen does end up joining the team as a permanent member, JL could use another woman and Mari would be a great fit for this DCAU-inspired JL incarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Damn if somebody had the url to the deleted tweet we could have googled it and maybe got a cached version of it.

In any case, I hope these characters weren't included just to be canon fodder since we know the villains are gonna come out on top, maybe at the end of this something good may actually come from it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    The more i see her new hair style...the more i want the short Halle Barry.
    I was just thinking about this today, I want her Halle Berry cut back, unfortunately not everybody can be a Jamal Campbell.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Assuming she’s able to copy the abilities of fictional animals to begin with.
    Hm, I think Animal Man can do alien creatures and fictional ones (I think) and that is what kind of separates his abilities from Vixen, I believe Mari can only do real earth animals (including humans)
    Last edited by kurenai24; 05-01-2019 at 11:02 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer