Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Enjoyed the first 12 issues. I hope this book lasts for a while.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Epic .

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Nice find. I hope this current run can last. I liked the first few arcs and want to read more about Hawkman current storyline.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Comic Geek in General

If DC and Marvel did more crossovers, I’d see Carter fighting either Conan or Archangel......

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    When was this? Justice League? Hawkman?

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    When was this? Justice League? Hawkman?
    Justice League (2018) #14. First part of the "Hawkworld" storyline in the book, and in my opinion the best arc of the title so far, not least because it formally reintroduces Shayera back into the DC Universe.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Guys help me out a bit and correct me if I'm wrong. So the Hawks originated in Thanagar, which is also called Hawkworld, but then they crash land on earth during Ancient Egypt era, where they live and die, and got reincarnated over and over until we get to the present day?

Is that the generally accepted origin because I know there's many.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Guys help me out a bit and correct me if I'm wrong. So the Hawks originated in Thanagar, which is also called Hawkworld, but then they crash land on earth during Ancient Egypt era, where they live and die, and got reincarnated over and over until we get to the present day?

Is that the generally accepted origin because I know there's many.
    Weeeelllll.....that's one answer the whole damn mess.

Originally, he was a reincarnated Egyptian prince. After that, he was a space policeman whose uniform happened to look just like the reincarnated Egyptian prince. Then things got weird.

Currently, he was a general the in service of some kind of evil god dude, who is being reincarnated across both space and time to atone for all the people he killed.

Feel free to take some aspirin at this point. Just typing all that stuff out gives me a migraine.

Straight up? This is the most continuity messed up character in all of comics. I think it's just a matter of time before DC jettisons him in favor of Hawkwoman. To some minds, he's probably more valuable as a Lost Love than he is as an ongoing character.

His current series is literally one of the best solos out right now. Wish more people would check it out.

I wasnt a fan before it but I have successfully turned.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Weeeelllll.....that's one answer the whole damn mess.

Originally, he was a reincarnated Egyptian prince. After that, he was a space policeman whose uniform happened to look just like the reincarnated Egyptian prince. Then things got weird.

Currently, he was a general the in service of some kind of evil god dude, who is being reincarnated across both space and time to atone for all the people he killed.

Feel free to take some aspirin at this point. Just typing all that stuff out gives me a migraine.

Straight up? This is the most continuity messed up character in all of comics. I think it's just a matter of time before DC jettisons him in favor of Hawkwoman. To some minds, he's probably more valuable as a Lost Love than he is as an ongoing character.
    I think if DC didn't find value in Hawkman's IP they wouldn't have given him another solo book.

I think they're more invested him in-spite of his convoluted history then they are, say, poor Donna Troy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think if DC didn't find value in Hawkman's IP they wouldn't have given him another solo book.

I think they're more invested him in-spite of his convoluted history then they are, say, poor Donna Troy.
    The thing Hawkman have on his advantages is tha he havê a really cool and unique design, seeing all the amazing looking statues of the charácter I imagine DC makes a good money with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    His current series is literally one of the best solos out right now. Wish more people would check it out.

I wasnt a fan before it but I have successfully turned.
    venditti seems to be doing good with it.

wonder how the sales are?