Page 225 of 261 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3913
  1. #3361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Turning her bisexual would be random.
    I don't know Emma flirts with women and men, so it's hard to say what she would do.

  2. #3362
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I don't know Emma flirts with women and men, so it's hard to say what she would do.
    That's kinda her thing though, and I think most women she's done that with have known it. I've always took it as her intentionally trying to make them uncomfortable while flaunting herself. Never thought she showed genuine interest in women like she has with men.
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  3. #3363
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I hate Namor. it was like making her date a male Emma.
    I liked them together.

    As for her and a woman? I cant see it

  4. #3364
    EMMA WAS RIGHT! darkalamator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    I liked Namor and Emma.. they would be a real power couple.. open couple I reckon...

    Emma bisexual.. that wouldn´t be a surprise... I don´t see her "flirting" ... she is an ice queen dressed to kill.. if you fall for her it is your loss, male or female.. not that she cares, specially after the Scott´s fiasco.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

  5. #3365
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I liked them together.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I liked Namor and Emma.. they would be a real power couple.. open couple I reckon...

    Emma bisexual.. that wouldn´t be a surprise... I don´t see her "flirting" ... she is an ice queen dressed to kill.. if you fall for her it is your loss, male or female.. not that she cares, specially after the Scott´s fiasco.
    My people! I think people's dislike for Namor is justified, but I think she's got great chemistry with Namor, and it could be a good way to see how different Emma really is in terms of her empathic actions compared to his lack of, and so on. I'd kill to see Namor pop up in Marauders. They are on the ocean after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Emma bisexual.. that wouldn´t be a surprise... I don´t see her "flirting" ... she is an ice queen dressed to kill.. if you fall for her it is your loss, male or female.. not that she cares, specially after the Scott´s fiasco.
    Heartbreaker
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  6. #3366
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    I'm not a scemma fan but this looks just amazing
    https://twitter.com/0dfel/status/1173634375298277376
    _EEmWPOqX4AAbtf1.jpg

  7. #3367
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I liked them together.

    As for her and a woman? I cant see it
    Agreed. As catty as Emma is, I see her always being competitive with women, rather than romantic.

  8. #3368
    Incredible Member Jumpyshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Finally using her powers in HoX/PoX... about time!!

    I love this. She looks gorgeous, fierce and disdainful, and the covered eye are "halo" are fascinating teases.

    (Larraz has overplucked that eyebrow though!)

  9. #3369
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,361

    Default

    I love that preview panel. Want to see the context soon.

    As for Emma and alcohol: I highly doubt she is, could be interesting explored, but rather she continues as a social drinking.

    Emma and bisexuality? Though I always joke with Jean/Emma I honestly don't think Emma would ever be comfortable with a woman beyond how she is now, mainly catty.

    As for a new boy? I think Emma needs someone simple with little to no baggage. And his name is Johnny Storm. Black Cat's latest issue highlights why he's a good rebound. Namor never worked for me beyond being a cheap fling.

  10. #3370
    Incredible Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    647

    Default

    I am excited about the Emma preview picture. I want to know more about what Emma is doing for Xavier and Krakoa. What is her role now? We know she will be involved with the Hellfire Trading Company and that she will be interacting with Shaw. There is a lot of possibilities.

  11. #3371
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I love that preview panel. Want to see the context soon.

    As for Emma and alcohol: I highly doubt she is, could be interesting explored, but rather she continues as a social drinking.

    Emma and bisexuality? Though I always joke with Jean/Emma I honestly don't think Emma would ever be comfortable with a woman beyond how she is now, mainly catty.

    As for a new boy? I think Emma needs someone simple with little to no baggage. And his name is Johnny Storm. Black Cat's latest issue highlights why he's a good rebound. Namor never worked for me beyond being a cheap fling.
    Johnny Storm and Emma Frost? That's an out-there pairing! I like it a lot. Didn't he sleep with the woman Emma Frost went to war with?
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  12. #3372
    Astonishing Member AHRNIHAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Johnny Storm and Emma Frost? That's an out-there pairing! I like it a lot. Didn't he sleep with the woman Emma Frost went to war with?
    Her and her sister both.
    Plus I don't think Jonny isn't Emma's type.
    "...For you to die you would have to be forgotten and no one forgets a founder of a nation..."

  13. #3373
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Her and her sister both.
    Plus I don't think Jonny isn't Emma's type.
    Yeah, he's super high energy type like Bobby, someone Emma can talk down to well enough, but not date.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  14. #3374
    Incredible Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    730

    Default

    May I suggest a quick Reddit visit?

  15. #3375
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,320

    Default

    I said before and I'll say again: the Namor retcon was possibly the worst thing to have ever happened to Emma in her entire history, perhaps even worse than IvX and Rosenberg's run
    It turned her from a powerful, independent woman to a weak-willed one caught in the dick measuring contest of two alpha males. Fraction even had her willing to abandon all she built to be Namor's wife. Anyone that supports that pairing supports Emma as a lesser character, and any fan of hers souls want the whole thing retconned, rather than becoming important again.
    Last edited by Omega Alpha; 09-17-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •