Page 271 of 301 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4503

I think it's more like Professor X vs Magneto and Wolverine vs Cyclops. They have different methodologies but have a mutual understanding. Jean and Emma should be treated the same way. But because they're both telepaths and love/d Scott reduces the nuance.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    When you're cursing at people over a story & demanding apologies, again for comments of a story not her, then yes. She comes off like a very abrasive person when met with a complaint or criticism. Similar why I hated PAD's Monet so much. Instead of her being the cool snarky snob, PAD wrote her as a raving psycho ready to fly off the handle constantly. It wears thin very early.
    It’s an expletive being used for emphasis. It really is not that serious. Y’all are treating her like she’s the first one to ever be defensive over her work, which isn’t a bad thing in and of itself. Also, again, LW is a real person with thoughts and feelings and getting online abuse can be very draining and yet she still wants to interact with the fanbase and sometimes that anger can come out. Asking for an apology (in a way that was also mostly joking) is much more light than telling readers to go drown in hobo piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s an expletive being used for emphasis. It really is not that serious. Y’all are treating her like she’s the first one to ever be defensive over her work, which isn’t a bad thing in and of itself. Also, again, LW is a real person with thoughts and feelings and getting online abuse can be very draining and yet she still wants to interact with the fanbase and sometimes that anger can come out. Asking for an apology (in a way that was also mostly joking) is much more light than telling readers to go drown in hobo piss.
    I agree. These people are real, and it's not like they're making hundreds of thousands of dollars writing these comics. If you disagree with what they say, it's best to criticize what they _say_ or what happened in the comic. But it's not helpful to call people snarky snobs or make comments about their personal lives. I'm very critical of the X-comics and I try to be objective by not making personal comments about the creators. And who knows what goes on behind the scenes. There seems to be a lot of politics, and there are dozens of people that get credits as creators.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

OT Discussion.

Best dropped.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-26-2019 at 03:04 PM.

They should have a telepathic unit.

Exodus
    Emma
    Jean
    Xavier
    Mr Sinister

Also brilliant is a word that is used to describe Emma a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-26-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    They should have a telepathic unit.

Exodus
    Emma
    Jean
    Xavier
    Mr Sinister

Also brilliant is a word that is used to describe Emma a lot.
    Add:
    Quentin Quire
    Stepford Cuckoos

I think a proper Psy-War or Psychic story line is due.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Add:
    Quentin Quire
    Stepford Cuckoos

I think a proper Psy-War or Psychic story line is due.
    Hehe, it reminds me of Babylon 5 and the PsiCorp War that happens in the books and is mentioned in the final episode.

But yeah, a bunch of psychic type villains band together and the X-Men are forced to mobilize all of their telepaths to combat the threat.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

This was a great scene
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    She ships any woman apparently. She wants Emma x Monet to do some lesbaning. One thing that has me hoping she never writes her. lol

Knowing my luck, a Leah Wave II book is where she'll pop up. Ugh
    Oh god no. I’m gay myself and Im sick of all the SJW pandering and forcing non-hetero relationships just for the heck of it. They need to stop, its embarrassing and they are making the whole community look bad. Of course Emma and Jean aren’t gonna have that kind of a moment. If anything exceptional does happen between them, I hope it will be Jean helping Emma unlock her telekinetic potential. Something big and long-lasting needs to come out of this, them just making up is very predictable and expected

Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Oh god no. I’m gay myself and Im sick of all the SJW pandering and forcing non-hetero relationships just for the heck of it. They need to stop, its embarrassing and they are making the whole community look bad. Of course Emma and Jean aren’t gonna have that kind of a moment. If anything exceptional does happen between them, I hope it will be Jean helping Emma unlock her telekinetic potential. Something big and long-lasting needs to come out of this, them just making up is very predictable and expected
    People can ship whomever they want on their own twitter feeds. If you want to ship Emma and Scott on twitter you are perfectly allowed to do that. Leah owns her twitter account, she can post what she wants to it. Plus a good portion of her fans are LGBT so they are perfectly ok with the couples she likes shipping!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This was a great scene
    Where is this from? :-)
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Where is this from? :-)
    Phoenix Warsong

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, but the thing is she seemingly wants any random characters to be together just to have more gay relationships. No one that understands the first thing about the characters thinks Emma and Monet should be a couple.
    I think Leah don’t care about any of those random “ships”, she’s only want to look lgbt-friendly, like it something unusual in this days. She really need to calm down and stop acting like she’s in her puberty.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    People can ship whomever they want on their own twitter feeds. If you want to ship Emma and Scott on twitter you are perfectly allowed to do that. Leah owns her twitter account, she can post what she wants to it. Plus a good portion of her fans are LGBT so they are perfectly ok with the couples she likes shipping!
    And there it should stay. Don't bring that bad fanfic mess into my comics.
    I'm just glad HiX-Man is there to rein in some writers' more basic and stupid instincts and ideas.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I have to agree about Leah. I get shipping, but bringing it in the comic just for the sake of it seems dumb. Like the Monet/Emma or Kitty/Emma pairings are quite weird and/or problematic if you know something of the characters' history. She seems to like the idea of certain women with Emma just because it might look visually cool or sound provocative, but I don't think it would work because of how some characters are and previous history together.

Also, self proclaimed fan of Emma that didn't read Gen X? Are you here only for the witty one liners, darling?