Page 165 of 301 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    The marriage was having issues, but rather than try to fix things with this woman he supposedly loves & respects, he'd rather go **** another woman. Still not seeing any respect given to end the relationship BEFORE searching for other people.

Honestly, this is probably OT and should be in the Rectangle thread. This is Emma's thread, and her fans have the right to vent in piece if they feel she was treated like crap by Scott. I was just seeing that his "shut up" seemed to be coming up a lot, whereas I never saw that as a big deal. But everyone has their own standard. Some women & men I know call each other "bitch" and "ho" on a casual basis. THAT I wouldn't be ok with, but plenty around here are. lol
    That is an extremely reductive view of what happened during Morrison's run, and does no service to anyone involved.

The marriage was having issues, but rather than try to fix things with this woman he supposedly loves & respects, he'd rather go **** another woman. Still not seeing any respect given to end the relationship BEFORE searching for other people.

Him never telling her to shut up is moot when he did have no issues running around on her. She wanted to have sex and was willing, but he shut her off and went to Emma. lol

Honestly, this is probably OT and should be in the Rectangle thread. This is Emma's thread, and her fans have the right to vent in piece if they feel she was treated like crap by Scott. I was just seeing that his "shut up" seemed to be coming up a lot, whereas I never saw that as a big deal. But everyone has their own standard. Some women & men I know call each other "bitch" and "ho" on a casual basis. THAT I wouldn't be ok with, but plenty around here are. lol
    Jean was also having thoughts of leaving the relationship which is why she went to Wolverine and he turned her down. They both weren't interested in each other. Jean was busy being Phoenixy

It's not just one thing. Like I said he wrote them like Vokdemort and Bellatrix. Voldemort demanding **** from Bellatrix them telling her she's trash after he gets it. It wasn't just one action there were several. Including blowing up Cerebra in her hands

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    In defense, Scott only said that because Jean was possessed by the Phoenix again, and wearing her Dark Phoenix colors.
    He actually said that before he knew any of this

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He actually said that before he knew any of this
    ???

No he didn't. The Phoenix arrived and revived Jean, Logan confronted her and she burned him to the ground and bailed, Logan told everyone the next morning, and that's when Scott said it.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

That is an extremely reductive view of what happened during Morrison's run, and does no service to anyone involved.
    I never thought he run did service to anyone involved. lol It's like Buffy x Spike. A relationship that I couldn't get behind due to how toxic it was. Then to really sail it, then started crapping on Angel to do so by only bringing him back as the jealous ex who looks like a baby as Buffy goes back to Spike. Then even when Angel is with someone else, he outright admits he's trying to keep from gloating when he hears they broke up.

I never thought he run did service to anyone involved. lol It's like Buffy x Spike. A relationship that I couldn't get behind due to how toxic it was. Then to really sail it, then started crapping on Angel to do so by only bringing him back as the jealous ex who looks like a baby as Buffy goes back to Spike. Then even when Angel is with someone else, he outright admits he's trying to keep from gloating when he hears they broke up.
    Reducing Jean and Scott's respective marital issues to "Scott was mad so he fucked Emma" is extremely misleading and not accurate.

???

No he didn't. The Phoenix arrived and revived Jean, Logan confronted her and she burned him to the ground and bailed, Logan told everyone the next morning, and that's when Scott said it.
    Go read Endsong #2, Logan tells him this stuff after Scott says they need to destroy her. Logan interupts Scott and Emma in bed and tells them "she is back". Next scene has them at the gravesite and Scott says they need to destroy Jean. Logan tries to defend her and convince everyone that Jean is back which prompts Scott to start asking questions about what Logan actually saw but again this comes after he already said they needed to destroy her

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Go read Endsong #2, Logan tells him this stuff after Scott says they need to destroy her. Logan interupts Scott and Emma in bed and tells them "she is back". Next scene has them at the gravesite and Scott says they need to destroy Jean. Logan tries to defend her and convince everyone that Jean is back which prompts Scott to start asking questions about what Logan actually saw but again this comes after he already said they needed to destroy her
    Because he knew from the Phoenix touching him the night before that she didn't come back correctly. Kitty challenges him on that, but Logan confirms Scott was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    LOL when Jean died nobody gave a damn.

Less drama folks. everyone knew this would happen, Scemma ended in 2012.
    I was a bit angry with the kiss, i'm not more angry because I saw it coming since Ressurrection
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-18-2019 at 04:11 PM.

Reducing Jean and Scott's respective marital issues to "Scott was mad so he fucked Emma" is extremely misleading and not accurate.
    It's not that he was mad. But during his marital turmoil, he went to another woman, then started sleeping with said woman which was not fixing anything with his wife. Sleeping with someone else does not fix a failing relationship, nor show any respect for it.

Jean went o Logan, but I think it was after Scott had been snubbing her for a good while. She wasn't right. But in her case, she tried but he'd closed off on her, and she had nothing she could do. He wouldn't talk to or sleep with her. All his emotions and body went to Emma.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Endsong basically treated Jott the way Scemma got treated with the “Trident” remark and Rosenberg’s big slap in the face to Scemma. Both got shat on, both fandoms felt jilted after each of these moments towards their shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Endsong basically treated Jott the way Scemma got treated with the “Trident” remark and Rosenberg’s big slap in the face to Scemma. Both got shat on, both fandoms felt jilted after each of these moments towards their shipping.
    This is how I feel. I think Scemma & Jott is even in terms of being crapped on for the sake of the other. Trying to quantify the annoyance is meaningless. Both sides feel their anger is justified and that their character or ship was treated like trash.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

My real question is why Emma goes back to wearing white, when she is currently The Black King?

This is how I feel. I think Scemma & Jott is even in terms of being crapped on for the sake of the other. Trying to quantify the annoyance is meaningless. Both sides feel their anger is justified and that their character or ship was treated like trash.
    I think it is all pretty fair, specially if you count all the years Jean was dead. That was much worse than a single issue from Rosenberg

Hickman is coming and I doubt anyone gonna carry about this

Because he knew from the Phoenix touching him the night before that she didn't come back correctly. Kitty challenges him on that, but Logan confirms Scott was correct.
    Logan just says that Jean is wearing dark phoenix clothes, just that. She wasn't dark phoenix
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-18-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    I don't know, I always felt that End Song was out of the continuity, so didn't take it seriously.