Page 298 of 301 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301 LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 4503
    BANNED

Emma Frost would never marry Tony Stark. Ever. She's prominent member of Krakoa and that puts her potentially at odds with the Avengers. She has fought them before.

She should get with Namor if not Tony. I'm bored of the teasing with Scott. They already broke them up. I enjoy being titillated for most things, but there's a limit and they've lost my interest in Scemma and whatever the hell is going on with the Triangle.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 12-22-2019 at 12:22 AM.

BANNED

No fair that Emma gets to escape. That means Jean is the one stuck lol.

Ah well. Good for Frost overall, but they messed up with the guy being Stark. Should have been Mr. McKenzie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    She should get with Namor if not Tony.
    Namor would make a lot more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Namor would make a lot more sense.
    Yeah, unfortunately he told Prof. X and Krakoa to choke on seawater and left, lmao.

Maybe he can be involved in whatever Emma's doing.

She should get with Namor if not Tony. I'm bored of the teasing with Scott. They already broke them up. I enjoy being titillated for most things, but there's a limit and they've lost my interest in Scemma and whatever the hell is going on with the Triangle.
    There will probably not be any real movement on that front for at least a year or more, feels like a slow cooking "plot" to me. In the meantime, just ignore it and try to find some other things in the comics to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I am not a big fan of Marauders
    the book is a bit too bright and comedic (I think Emma is better for serious, dramatic, adult stories), and I don't like having the hellfire brats as antagonists. I will never get this pulsion for making the hellfire club about young cool people instead of businessmen and women in their 30s or 40s or 50s.
    Just more fingers to break

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Namor is a mass murderer, and the retcon that invented a relationship between them was demeaning to the character and reduced her to a prop to be fight over by two alpha males.

Scott, Emma, Jean and Logan are in a poli relationship. It's pretty clear except for those that don't want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Emma was the wrong host too. It took Hope, who was intended to be the host temporarily, saying the No More Phoenix spell with the Scarlet Witch to restore mutantkind and break the Scarlet Witch's spell. None of the Phoenix 5 did ANYTHING to undo the No More Mutants/pending extinction of mutants instituted by the Scarlet Witch.
    And none of them did because they couldn't, they should never have the Phoenix in the first place, it was broken and scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Namor is a mass murderer, and the retcon that invented a relationship between them was demeaning to the character and reduced her to a prop to be fight over by two alpha males.
    I mean so is Emma, so that definitely wouldnt be a detriment for why they shouldnt be together

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean so is Emma, so that definitely wouldnt be a detriment for why they shouldnt be together
    Not really. Namor willingly, and without any external influence, killed billions and billions of people.

Not really. Namor willingly, and without any external influence, killed billions and billions of people.
    His count is higher but Emma killed a slew of Inhumans in IvX. I really dont think she'd judge him based on his kill count

There's a difference between a few people and a few trillion people. Plus, it's not Namor's first time doing bad stuff, nor the only issue Emma would have with him.

I don’t see any situation in where that would come up.

“Hey, remember that event that none of us can remember where I blew worlds up, that Franklin Richards ended up recreating, in order to save us?”

There's a difference between a few people and a few trillion people. Plus, it's not Namor's first time doing bad stuff, nor the only issue Emma would have with him.
    first its billions, now its trillions? She killed more than just a few people. I kinda feel like once a person mass murders on the scale of over a few hundred, that you kinda get desensitized to death but thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I don’t see any situation in where that would come up.

“Hey, remember that event that none of us can remember where I blew worlds up, that Franklin Richards ended up recreating, in order to save us?”
    I dont even know what story he was referring to but based off your description, Im guessing SW? Does anyone even still have knowledge of what went down there outside the FF?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    first its billions, now its trillions? She killed more than just a few people. I kinda feel like once a person mass murders on the scale of over a few hundred, that you kinda get desensitized to death but thats just me

I dont even know what story he was referring to but based off your description, Im guessing SW? Does anyone even still have knowledge of what went down there outside the FF?
    The members of the Supreme Squad, that attacked atlantis. Franklin didnt recreate all the worlds (probably because he get dry of energy and the griever of all things began attacking him before he could recreate all the multiverse) . The Sprectrum of that Squad was from the Earth Namor destroyed and that was the reason why they killed him.

T´challa, Loki, Silver surfer, thanos , Maker and other characters retained their memories .