Page 282 of 301 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 4503

More abusive Shaw nonsense. I see that hasnt changed. I dont get why multiple writers continue to have him get violent and/or objectify her

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Emma is just so savvy. And if Mauraders #2 doesn't prove that, then I don't know what will.
    I love how she is completely playing Sebastian.

The other thing that gets me is how deeply "in" Kate is! Emma is giving her reports, Kate and Emma are actively working together and Emma is actually keeping Kate informed about HFC operations more than I thought. This is actually a very different way for Emma to deal with Kate, she seems to be actually pretty honest about what she is doing with Kate!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    And yet, we have the same stuff as before. That's the frustrating part. It's like any development gets tossed, and regressions stay.
    Nothing wrong with a little interpersonal conflict, usually makes for more interesting stories as long as it does not require the characters to turn off their brains to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    More abusive Shaw nonsense. I see that hasnt changed. I dont get why multiple writers continue to have him get violent and/or objectify her
    For better or worse, they are respecting canon. Shaw slamming people into things isn't exactly new, stripper retcon or no.

BANNED

Because he’s been a violent chauvinist since his inception?

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    Because he’s been a violent chauvinist since his inception?
    In more recent history, Emma particularly has been his target of choice. I dont recall him slamming and abusing her much during his inception. This is a more recent development in their dynamic

In more recent history, Emma particularly has been his target of choice. I dont recall him slamming and abusing her much during his inception. This is a more recent development in their dynamic
    Well, the last time they saw each other prior to this, she was assassinating him. He is exactly the kind of person to hold a grudge.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that exact panel of him smashing her into a wall at least 2 times before this.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Shaw being physically abusive is all he's got...poor thing.
    It's not as though Emma can't handle Shaw as needed and especially where it hurts.
    And she's quite capable of dealing with him just as harshly, as we saw recently.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

I feel like Shaw is going to dredge up his son or vore god Harry Leland to go on the offensive and then we're all in for it.

Oh, wait, no: He will definitely call on Selene. Oof. I am all about Shaw trying to bring in Selene and Empath to counter Emma.

I mean their dynamic has changed a lot, she pretty much erased all of his memories and left him an amnesiac in the middle of nowhere China then she killed him and took over the Hellfire Club, also modifying the way it operates.

Shaw holding a grudge against her and hating her seems totally in character.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Please I know back in the day when Mama was still on her "mutants are a means the an end" vibe and didn't have her second mutation back then. I can easily imagine Sebastian slapping the **** out of her whenever she got out of pocket with him
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Shaw begrudges Selene as well. Emma got her to vote and oust him he's never recovered since.

Mastermind will be his Black Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Please I know back in the day when Mama was still on her "mutants are a means the an end" vibe and didn't have her second mutation back then. I can easily imagine Sebastian slapping the **** out of her whenever she got out of pocket with him
    Look how Sebastian treated Lourdes Chantel who was his girlfriend, he slapped her around just before she died against Nimrod. Sebastian has been abusive toward women since inception. They filled in Emma's back history to explain how she fit into it. He was going to sell Emma as a slave to Elias Bogan if he lost the poker game. I believe that very story was written by Claremont wasn't it, when Tessa joined the X-Treme X-Men, I thought that series was written by Claremont so he obviously updated Emma's history to show the past abuse by Sebastian against both Emma and Tessa!

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Shaw begrudges Selene as well. Emma got her to vote and oust him he's never recovered since.

Mastermind will be his Black Bishop
    That might explain the fight between Emma and Storm, and may even be the reason for the Giant Size if Mastermind specifically targets Storm and in the end Jean and Emma have to try and get her back from his control.