Page 233 of 301 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I hope it's Storm, I love the idea of Storm and Emma running the Hellfire Club. It also makes me feel like Emma isn't running solo against Sebastian, she has an ally. The solicits do seem like Sebastian is trying to take the club from "The Queens" so it means the White Queen and Black Queen are running the club as co-leaders from the sounds of it.
    Selene hates Emma, she would side with Sebastian against Emma. I doubt that it is Selene.
    Yeah, it's gonna be a power struggle, so if the second Queen is on Emma's side, who hates Emma enough to side with Shaw as his new Black Bishop against Emma?

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    oh my hickman let it be Destiny. I want this now.
    Destiny would be ok, and it would give Mystique some connection to the Marauders. That honestly seems a bit unfair to Sebastian, how to you mess with Destiny when Irene knows what you are going to do?

Destiny would be ok, and it would give Mystique some connection to the Marauders. That honestly seems a bit unfair to Sebastian, how to you mess with Destiny when Irene knows what you are going to do?
    It would be so fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Yeah, it's gonna be a power struggle, so if the second Queen is on Emma's side, who hates Emma enough to side with Shaw as his new Black Bishop against Emma?
    It would be weird if it was actually Bishop, because it makes no sense why he would ever ally himself with Sebastian of all people. I can't see them making Bishop into any kind of a villainous character so I just can't see him allying with Sebastian.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It would be so fun to watch
    Exactly! I could see Shaw being shut down every turn. Hell, his new Black Bishop could be someone that counters their powersets.

OMG??? Is Storm a Queen of the Hellfire Club? Is it Emma, Storm, and Sebastian that were running the club together? Now I just need to know the answer, is Storm on the Hellfire Club with Emma??
    Why is Ororo the other Queen? I hope so
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

Honestly I'm preparing myself for it to be Kitty

I'm 100% certain it is Mystique, which bugs me.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    I would be ok with that too, as long as Emma forces her to wear the Black Queen outfit to meetings, that would be the best!

Emma: "Well Kitty you asked to be on the Hellfire Club with me, the uniform is part of the position, so be a good girl now and put on the Black Queen uniform!"

I guess I could see that too. But that seems so not her scene.

It would be weird if it was actually Bishop, because it makes no sense why he would ever ally himself with Sebastian of all people. I can't see them making Bishop into any kind of a villainous character so I just can't see him allying with Sebastian.
    Yeah, I think it'd be weird if it was him—it was more a joke. :P The whole point seems to be that he needs someone who'd side with him not Emma.

Just so she can give the middle finger to Emma? Lol, would be funny, but I think she and others are on the field. They're refer to her as Captain throughout the solicitations.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I'm 100% certain it is Mystique, which bugs me.
    I could be ok with that as long as they explore the reasoning for it. To me it makes more sense for it to be Storm, but linking Destiny and Mystique to the Marauders would be ok with me. Although honestly I think Mystique and Destiny would be a better fit in X-Force.

Rosenburg kinda made Mystique Emma's White Queen, so maybe they're keeping that around or it really is someone else.

BANNED

I would be ok with that too, as long as Emma forces her to wear the Black Queen outfit to meetings, that would be the best!

Emma: "Well Kitty you asked to be on the Hellfire Club with me, the uniform is part of the position, so be a good girl now and put on the Black Queen uniform!"
    She was the Black Queen in Mutant X. She at least wore a skirt lol.

I created a poll
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare